D

Denver

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2019
California
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello All,
Has anyone experienced the 1000 cutting out in 6 low on a steep incline? Mine felt like it was starving for fuel.
Thanks,
Denver

D

Denver

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2019
California
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Only in 6th low gear. I very well could be hitting the limiter. I’ll watch for that next time.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I haven't been in low too many times and never in 6th low gear, but could it be the seat belt limiter?? I think it is about 12 mph, but I'm assuming 6th and low is a faster then that. Just curious.

D

Denver

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2019
California
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I leave the seatbelt plugged in at all times. It could be the rev limiter. I wish sport mode worked in low.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I leave the seatbelt plugged in at all times. It could be the rev limiter. I wish sport mode worked in low.
I figured it didn't have anything to do with it, but just a thought. Hope you get it figured out.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!