Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I had their 1/2 shield and it was great. Come to think of it, I still have it...

Took a couple of years to get a significant amount of scratches, but any non-coated one will do that eventually. Some polish would make it good as new. No yellowing, even in brutal AZ sun.

@TimG, who told you to use a squeegee? That seems like it would be bad for it.

Same here. It's one of the first things I added to my P5 2 years ago. Starting to get quite a few scratches but they are mostly my fault for the way I've treated and cleaned it.

I've always washed it off then wiped with a microfiber towel like it shows in the video where I bought it.

Half Windshield by DaBomb Windshields for Honda Pioneer 500: SideBySideStuff.com

Last edited:
TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
cleaning
I had their 1/2 shield and it was great. Come to think of it, I still have it...

Took a couple of years to get a significant amount of scratches, but any non-coated one will do that eventually. Some polish would make it good as new. No yellowing, even in brutal AZ sun.

@TimG, who told you to use a squeegee? That seems like it would be bad for it.[/QUOTE

I thought it was in his cleaning video but I just re watched it and it wasn't. SORRY my bad. I would have bet money that was in a previous video. Still wouldn't recommend the windshield. They very easily scratch.I will be replacing mine with a Super ATV or Honda one soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: DG Rider

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!