P500 Dash Mount iPhone Holder?

FuzzyGrub

FuzzyGrub

Sep 19, 2014
Rural NY
www.joefishin.com
Ownership

1. 500
that will stand up to the riggers of off-road use. Most of the car mount ones I'm afraid wouldn't hang on. I want a solid mount to dash and jaws that won't let go. Anyone have a "battle" tested one they have been using on their P500?

O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
Go with ram mounts. Rocky Mountain atv or amazon have pretty good selections of their parts. I'm using them for my gps. They work.

FuzzyGrub

FuzzyGrub

Sep 19, 2014
Rural NY
www.joefishin.com
Ownership

1. 500
Go with ram mounts. Rocky Mountain atv or amazon have pretty good selections of their parts. I'm using them for my gps. They work.

Yea, I use ram mount for my fishfinder on my boats. They work great.

Does that ram x-grip stand up to the riggers of off-road?

HatcherFarms

HatcherFarms

Nov 25, 2016
WI
Ownership

1. 500
Ram mounts 100%. I have 2 in mine. 1 for phone other for iPad. Both are X-grip. I use the iPad for our soil sampling app. Then for ice fishing I install my fish finder on one of them so I can see my lake countour maps. I found ordering direct from Ram mounts to be the cheapest most of the time.

Reactions: FuzzyGrub and JTW
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Ram mounts 100%. I have 2 in mine. 1 for phone other for iPad. Both are X-grip. I use the iPad for our soil sampling app. Then for ice fishing I install my fish finder on one of them so I can see my lake countour maps. I found ordering direct from Ram mounts to be the cheapest most of the time.

I used a RAM mount for my Garmin Montana, the device screws into place like a lock. Good stuff.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Same ram mount here in truck, sxs, and motorcycle... those thing are awesome. I always ordered direct from them. Never could find the bits and pieces I needed other places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
Yea, I use ram mount for my fishfinder on my boats. They work great.

Does that ram x-grip stand up to the riggers of off-road?

Holds my Garmin Oregon 650 well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!