BOX1

P1000 Dead battery

Braleyoutdoors

Braleyoutdoors

May 31, 2016
Fannin County Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After a few weeks of non use, my Pioneer has drained the battery 100%. After boosting it off and letting it warm up, when I put in gear, nothing happens. The dash lights are going nuts. The gear indicator shows R, I hear the linkage shift the tranny but unit will not move at all.

Any thoughts

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After a few weeks of non use, my Pioneer has drained the battery 100%. After boosting it off and letting it warm up, when I put in gear, nothing happens. The dash lights are going nuts. The gear indicator shows R, I hear the linkage shift the tranny but unit will not move at all.

Any thoughts
Sounds like junk battery short in it or something

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Put it on a charger and let it charge over night and try again.
A boost will not sufficiently charge a battery. It will allow your machine yo start though.

These transmissions are extremely voltage sensitive.
Try that and get back to us. If you need it now, swap a new battery in.

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
OnTheJob

OnTheJob

Dec 29, 2017
Bristol, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I only installed a battery tender because of the cold temps and the stock battery is way too small for my environment.

IMG 51441

Reactions: BWAF
Braleyoutdoors

Braleyoutdoors

May 31, 2016
Fannin County Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I charged the battery for 7 hours and wouldn't start the pioneer...im getting a new battery today. hopefully that will fix me.

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you all fixed?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!