H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
We should be getting them in Arizona next week. Yeah. I like this color. Several dealers have 2022 black Talons and 2023 RS models in stock.

M

mmjsport

Apr 23, 2021
California
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Congrats. Would you say the body panels are more matte versus glossy?

Reactions: Smitty335
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Definitely. Looks better in person than on Honda's website

Reactions: Smitty335
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Thanks once again for your business!!
I met Honda Tech several weeks ago and he did the work on my Pioneer. Can't say enough good things about the quality of service I received from them and the experience makes owning a Honda a much more pleasurable. I've experience parts, service and now sales and everyone I've met has been awesome. Now I've got the perfect Pioneer which Honda should be selling. Thank you

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I met Honda Tech several weeks ago and he did the work on my Pioneer. Can't say enough good things about the quality of service I received from them and the experience makes owning a Honda a much more pleasurable. I've experience parts, service and now sales and everyone I've met has been awesome. Now I've got the perfect Pioneer which Honda should be selling. Thank you

I swear if I ever had to bring my Talon to a dealer for some kind of recall or warranty work I'd bring it to Ohio and have @HondaTech do it. And that's coming from sombody that lives in Texas.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!