P1000 Decent Honda Service center in SE Wisconsin?

rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I want to take my P1000 in to get all of the recalls taken care of (clutch, cab heat, and exhaust shield). I never take my vehicles in to get worked on because I don’t trust anyone touching them. I am looking for a good Honda service center in Southeast Wisconsin to take my machine to. Can anyone recommend a good one? Or at least give me a heads up on one to stay away from? Thanks.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I want to take my P1000 in to get all of the recalls taken care of (clutch, cab heat, and exhaust shield). I never take my vehicles in to get worked on because I don’t trust anyone touching them. I am looking for a good Honda service center in Southeast Wisconsin to take my machine to. Can anyone recommend a good one? Or at least give me a heads up on one to stay away from? Thanks.
Can't help you there, I live south of the Mason Dixie line! HA!

Reactions: BWAF
rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Think that they would just give me all of the parts, and I’ll do the work?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Beloit honda. They do a good job. Got a good tech and don't screw around I scheduled it and picked it up the next day. 608- 362-9344

O

oilslick

May 4, 2016
central illinois
I've had two dealers flat out take it where I bought it. Ottawa and pontiac illinois . Ottawa offered to do everything but the clutch, because honda shorts them on time.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've had two dealers flat out take it where I bought it. Ottawa and pontiac illinois . Ottawa offered to do everything but the clutch, because honda shorts them on time.

Funny you mentioned Ottawa. They turned down my cam replacement. Freeport did it.

My advice to OP.... If you have some time before you need the work done, go be a regular there. I grew up in close relation to a Honda dealer and they always stayed open Monday and Thursday evenings. There was a group of guys that hung around those nights and guess what???? There stuff was well taken care of. Not only did the customer get to know which mechanics and salesmen were worth a damn, they were treated better as customers.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!