Deep Creek Linden NC

FOOTS

FOOTS

Jan 30, 2020
North Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I’m about 2 hours from there. Never been but from what I’ve seen and heard, it’s more of a mud type partying place. I’ll eventually make a day ride down there just to see it. But I avoid mud if I can so I’ll probably wait till it hasn’t rained in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Slackjaw
Slackjaw

Slackjaw

Feb 11, 2020
Durham NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
I’m about 2 hours from there. Never been but from what I’ve seen and heard, it’s more of a mud type partying place. I’ll eventually make a day ride down there just to see it. But I avoid mud if I can so I’ll probably wait till it hasn’t rained in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was our thinking. Just drive down in the car and look around before hauling the pioneer.

Headhunterf100

Headhunterf100

Oct 14, 2020
Virginia
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Do not currently own
Pet friendly my @$$, gonna single out pits and rottys, this place wont ever get my money. There are no bad dog breads only bad owners.

Slackjaw

Slackjaw

Feb 11, 2020
Durham NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
Pet friendly my @$$, gonna single out pits and rottys, this place wont ever get my money. There are no bad dog breads only bad owners.

I'm gonna toss out the fact that they may be speaking from experience rather than bias.

Golden retrievers don't have nearly as many incidents at dog parks as pit bulls.
I guess pitbulls are more likely to have bad owners?

Reactions: TripleB
mj1angier

mj1angier

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2020
NC
It may not even be something they wanted. A lot of insurance companies have breed restrictions on their policies. Kind of like alcohole and driver age restrictions- keep out the higher risk, low cost of policy.

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!