Fast Pace Tackett Creek overland - Aug 25th - 27th.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Also, you see rumors of closing the west side.
That's going to hurt.

Tackett won't be far behind once it gets a 200% upkick in traffic.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Also, saw those rumors. I find that hard to believe. The license money alone has to bring in an insane amount of money to North East Tennessee. I'm no treasurer for the State of TN, but that seems stupid to me.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If they were shutting it all down, the campgrounds would be begging people to call legislators and such. Judging by the one post, they seem to know what is going on.
Common since seems as it has risen to the top?

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
If they were shutting it all down, the campgrounds would be begging people to call legislators and such. Judging by the one post, they seem to know what is going on.
Yea, I saw that on TCM. My guess, is as you said, closure during hunting season. Or at worst, phased closing of certain sections to allow the area to rest a little. I can only imagine the uproar would be quite loud from the locals who depend on the revenue.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Also, saw those rumors. I find that hard to believe. The license money alone has to bring in an insane amount of money to North East Tennessee. I'm no treasurer for the State of TN, but that seems stupid to me.
We wouldn't be able to eat no mo if we didn't get all that Yankee money boss.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yea, I saw that on TCM. My guess, is as you said, closure during hunting season. Or at worst, phased closing of certain sections to allow the area to rest a little. I can only imagine the uproar would be quite loud from the locals who depend on the revenue.
f*** those rich pricks. Tourism Jobs ain't nothing but slave labor. If I had my way, you yankees wouldn't know norris lake or royal blue existed lol

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
f*** those rich pricks. Tourism Jobs ain't nothing but slave labor. If I had my way, you yankees wouldn't know norris lake or royal blue existed lol
Can't say I blame u.

But then I would have never met your fine ass.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!