Fast Pace Tackett Creek overland - Aug 25th - 27th.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
The invite is still open if anyone wants to run with us this weekend.
Camping on the trail. I can help if you need camping equipment.
Meeting Thursday afternoon, or Friday 9 am.
My plan is to still try to dip out of work early on Thursday; depends on how busy it is 'round here. Hoping to pull out by 5p, or 6p at the latest. 6hr drive after that. Truck is ready. P5 is ready and loaded on the trailer. Still need to pack my stuff, load the cooler, and put it in the truck. Should be able to leave shortly after getting home from work.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
My plan is to still try to dip out of work early on Thursday; depends on how busy it is 'round here. Hoping to pull out by 5p, or 6p at the latest. 6hr drive after that. Truck is ready. P5 is ready and loaded on the trailer. Still need to pack my stuff, load the cooler, and put it in the truck. Should be able to leave shortly after getting home from work.
Kool.
Worked on packing my rig over the weekend. Cant wait.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
6 hrs? I thought you were from around columbus?

advertisement
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
6 hrs? I thought you were from around columbus?
Roughly 6hr. I'm about 30min south of Cbus with no easy way to a freeway. Backroads is essentially the quickest way to I-71, then south to I-75. My Jeep won't make it even with a full tank, so I have to stop at least once for fuel; longer if its Buc-ees and I want a brisket sammich, 😂. I also only go about 65-67mph in the Jeep because gearing.

Might be a little quicker since I'm leaving later this time and I might take a different route down through Chillicothe.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Yall can park at my place if you want.
End of stinking creek road.

Screenshot 20230822 105543 Gaia GPS

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!