Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Got a replacement Regulator from Madhornets.com which I am trying to get a refund on as it is defective. No charging and battery drains while engine running and lights on. An email with description of the issue was sent and NOW they require a video for proof. Not a Youtuber, but figured out how to post a crappy video. Got a Honda OEM replacement and P500 works fine now. Time to escalate to Paypal.

FBD7DA97 7D6C 4FB3 A7A3 9C2B6FB5488D 8AF9E671 8E24 4136 A540 E860D7FAFDA0 24783E2B A694 470F A976 EEBBA53CF7A2

Last edited:
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you tested your battery? If your battery is bad this test want work correctly when the battery is connected or at least I wouldn't think.
Can't watch the video on my work computer so I can see the test.

If you have tested the battery and have a good ground then I don't see anything else it could be.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Have you tested your battery? If your battery is bad this test want work correctly when the battery is connected or at least I wouldn't think.
Can't watch the video on my work computer so I can see the test.

If you have tested the battery and have a good ground then I don't see anything else it could be.
Replaced battery at start, that’s when I started checking voltage and engine per service manual. Thanks for input. Here’s the original thread for viewing pleasure at home. Just posting for others info. Very first problem after 1900 miles. Multi - Help. Voltage high and climbing

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!