P1000 Degrees before rollover

J

JTW

@JTW ?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
I know exactly where that motherf***er is now!!

IMG 3879 IMG 3891 IMG 3892 IMG 3893

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You can use the gyroscope in your phone with free app

That's what I was using until I gave my spare phone away. It wasn't bad at all. I used that spare phone for music, camera control, and clinometer. May have to upgrade the wife's phone to a 7 soon so I can take her 5!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had 42* on camera last time I rode at rush springs. @Ragnar406 was behind us on the “long and nasty” trail. Wish I had the camera rolling when I almost did flip it. It was sketchy for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea that 42* felt a little farther than I wanted to go being on the downhill side - my son was on the uphill side and thought we were fine.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The looks on your alls faces was priceless! That and the looks climbing the rock out of the creek on the first day made me wish I had a forward facing camera!!
It's a date to do it again!

Reactions: Koda and JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!