P1000 Delivery time question

R

Red21

Aug 9, 2021
sioux falls, sd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In the past week or two, several posted info that some dealers were indicating that Honda would be shipping on 9/29. I recall that the 9/29 date was refenced by several after talking with dealers. Can anyone confirm that this actually happened?

Reactions: TxDoc and Lady01
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I am going to guess that the replies will be that their delivery dates were now pushed back to 10/29 or 11/29.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I sure hope you are wrong
With the way the trend has been the last year, he's most likely 100% correct
You're better off finding a slightly used unit right now

Reactions: Lady01 and toddvdh
P

Piper19p

Sep 2, 2021
Shafer Mn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a Aug 30th ship date for a 1000-5, then it got pushed back to Sep 29th fairly early in August if I remember right. No word on it being shipped as of today, but it has not been pushed back yet either. Hopefully a good sign?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I had a Aug 30th ship date for a 1000-5, then it got pushed back to Sep 29th fairly early in August if I remember right. No word on it being shipped as of today, but it has not been pushed back yet either. Hopefully a good sign?
I hope so for your sake. Again, the way things have been going, the reason you haven't heard anything is cuz they dont even know? Hope im wrong! But all indications point that way.

I’m in an industry where I’m dealing with the same kind of crap. They told us a year for some parts then all of a sudden one or two show up here in there, you think that it’s going to be full force and then all of a sudden there’s absolutely nothing for 2 to 3 months then the same thing all over again. They don’t even know

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope so for your sake. Again, the way things have been going, the reason you haven't heard anything is cuz they dont even know? Hope im wrong! But all indications point that way.

I’m in an industry where I’m dealing with the same kind of crap. They told us a year for some parts then all of a sudden one or two show up here in there, you think that it’s going to be full force and then all of a sudden there’s absolutely nothing for 2 to 3 months then the same thing all over again. They don’t even know
Just wait till it REALLY gets bad ....... it is coming! Thank the govt for the totally MORONIC mistake of shutting the country down!!!!

N

Neversatisfied

Dec 5, 2018
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I talked to my dealer today about my rescheduled ship date of 9/29. As of today he hasn’t seen it and the hasn’t been another push back. He told me he’s expecting 6 units and the latest issue is trucking. It’s been taking 3 weeks to ship from N.C. To Kentucky.
He will get an update Monday night and have updates for me Tuesday. 🤞

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I talked to my dealer today about my rescheduled ship date of 9/29. As of today he hasn’t seen it and the hasn’t been another push back. He told me he’s expecting 6 units and the latest issue is trucking. It’s been taking 3 weeks to ship from N.C. To Kentucky.
He will get an update Monday night and have updates for me Tuesday. 🤞
Last week my dealership sales guy told me that Honda told them to quit calling and that Honda would do the calling.

N

Neversatisfied

Dec 5, 2018
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
My ship date is pushed back once again. Last one was 90 days to September 29 this time only two weeks to 10-15. We’ll see?

Reactions: Lady01
R

Red21

Aug 9, 2021
sioux falls, sd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last week my dealership sales guy told me that Honda told them to quit calling and that Honda would do the calling.
These people forget that it is us, the consumers, that create the business with them that generates their paycheck. I was in sales for nearly 30 years, and I would never tell a customer to quit calling me. I may not like it, but as long as they are doing business with me, I would tolerate it.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You might be the only one, with the elusive 2022 version, in the whole world! Are you absolutely positive it's not the "also hard to find" 2021 model? :)

Oh and congratulations!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I was extremely lucky today. A 2022 limited edition was off loaded at the dealership while I was there. Now it’s in my garage. They only received two. Other one was base. So they are coming but way slow. I’m in central Florida.
This is your avitar speaking….
PICS PICS PICS PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!