Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got a set of EFX Moto Hammers with similar tread pattern, not holding up well in the rocks, I mean gravel! HA! May have a soft rubber compound, front and back look the same, rounded off edges after three rides??????? I might ride aggressively, doesn't seem like it behind my glasses. Are EVO's made in the US? Or Where, I'm on this anti China thing now, screw Kim S**T Head!
Not sure where the Evos are made. I'm on a " whoever gives me quality for my dollar" thing. Have been ever since I had to start paying for crap on my own. One reason you couldn't pay me to own a Harley.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got a set of EFX Moto Hammers with similar tread pattern, not holding up well in the rocks, I mean gravel! HA! May have a soft rubber compound, front and back look the same, rounded off edges after three rides??????? I might ride aggressively, doesn't seem like it behind my glasses. Are EVO's made in the US? Or Where, I'm on this anti China thing now, screw Kim S**T Head!

Smitty the irony is you’re putting a lot of effort into buy American on a Japanese made engine and a Japanese based companies SxS.

I’m with @Delton, the best quality for the dollar. Competition always makes things better.

“Utility” is a cornerstone of supply and demand.

Utility - Wikipedia

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Smitty the irony is you’re putting a lot of effort into buy American on a Japanese made engine and a Japanese based companies SxS.

I’m with @Delton, the best quality for the dollar. Competition always makes things better.

“Utility” is a cornerstone of supply and demand.

Utility - Wikipedia
Japan is not threatening to nuke us

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Japan is not threatening to nuke us

No but I don’t think STI Tires is either.
Besides their $100 profit on a $500 set of tires ain’t gonna help the North Korean War machine.

Japanese Military pissed America off in 41’, for the most part were good friends now.

Might be good if NKorea tries something the rest of the world would have a reason to annihilate the NKorean military. They really don’t stand a chance against any First world military and most second world military’s would hardly struggle to take them down.

Just buy a set of tires that will serve you well. Try to buy American but, If we can’t make a good set here the money should go to whoever can make a good set in your mind. I’m a patriot but I’m not gonna buy crap just because it says Made in USA on the box.

Start at 1:00

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Not sure where the Evos are made. I'm on a " whoever gives me quality for my dollar" thing. Have been ever since I had to start paying for crap on my own. One reason you couldn't pay me to own a Harley.

Your EVOs say “made in the USA” on the side wall. I know so because I took this pic before selling them to you. :)

Bef58b1e662ae37dd8b25de514941707

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's s scorching 18 degrees here this morning. Time to head outside and okay with some cage bungs. It was 7 yesterday lol.

First night in the last 7 that wasn't below zero. We're supposed to have a heat wave here and get all the way up to 16* this afternoon! Then a little snow and wind, followed by temps that don't get above zero on Friday and Saturday.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you stood them up next to your EVOs?
I am strongly considering these in 30" after seeing Joey's "Farm Rig" on Saturday.
My Evos just barely peek above the terras. Bear in mind terras aren't mounted, my Evos have some rough miles on them, and are probably low on air (beadlocks tend to leak a little over time).
The terras measured exactly 28.5" unmounted. Perfect cause I have no interest in getting any higher.
IMG 20180103 111250385

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!