Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Night got cut a little short by bearing failure on ole trusty. 6yrs of zero problem service so I can't be upset. Used portaband mounted in bench vise for a little while.
34757 640x360

This is as far as I got.
34755 640x360

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are babysitting one of my stepsons coin dogs for couple days. Well yesterday he decided to escape and took off. Wife frantically posted an ad on local fb page. And some ignorant gash posted a totally idiotic reply. I was quite proud of my response.
Screenshot 20180415 000658 360x640

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think you handled that well with truth and a lot of held back cuss words.
Everyone here knows you do great with animals. People and kids for that matter as well.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think you handled that well with truth and a lot of held back cuss words.
Everyone here knows you do great with animals. People and kids for that matter as well.
Thanks buddy and I do agree. I truly believe it's possible to be a huge azzhole and still be polite about it lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Generous giving her a 2nd grade education.
Yeah probably right. Lord knows I'm simple man with basic education, but I'm lil ocd on misspelling of simple azz words. Come on people!!! Guys at work are the worst, especially bosses. Few months ago I got wrote up for leaving for break early. Stated on write up...."knowingly left for brake early". I almost crapped myself. Started to refuse to sign until spelled correctly lmao

Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You want them after I'm done with them after the weekend?

That will work or if you are willing to make a new set, I will be willing to pay used price or new price for which ever you want to part with.

Reactions: BWAF
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I shoulda posted up more but I was beat. Driving home with the new toyhauler produced a real pucker moment as I was crossing the I-295 bridge in Jacksonville FL. Hit the bridge just as a squall line hit. Wind was probably 30-35 mph and I was ok on the upgrade. As we created the top of the bridge, a big gust (later reported at 57 mph) hit us and I wasn’t so sure I was gonna be able to keep it on the bridge .... 39 feet of 5th wheel really catches the air!

So, please don’t use those beautiful sliders for something else. I’ll gladly pay you Friday for sliders today! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I shoulda posted up more but I was beat. Driving home with the new toyhauler produced a real pucker moment as I was crossing the I-295 bridge in Jacksonville FL. Hit the bridge just as a squall line hit. Wind was probably 30-35 mph and I was ok on the upgrade. As we created the top of the bridge, a big gust (later reported at 57 mph) hit us and I wasn’t so sure I was gonna be able to keep it on the bridge .... 39 feet of 5th wheel really catches the air!

So, please don’t use those beautiful sliders for something else. I’ll gladly pay you Friday for sliders today! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang bud glad you came out of that okay. Reminds me of my 71 VW bus. Any side window over 10mph created a deadly situation lol. And I'd never do ya like that man. Those have your name written all over them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!