P1000 Difference in clips?

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
what are the difference in the clips?

Items 31 and 32 on this list in the picture ?

I need one on the area in the back were it says "no step"

Also need one for the rubber piece just above the no step panel. Are these two different clips?

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
what are the difference in the clips?

Items 31 and 32 on this list in the picture ?

I need one on the area in the back were it says "no step"

Also need one for the rubber piece just above the no step panel. Are these two different clips?

View attachment 9598
I can't see the image very well, but I have noticed two different size retainers in that area. The one that has the center push to release is a smaller diameter than the one that has the center pull to release. I didn't care much for the center push kind, they broke easily. I bought an aftermarket assortment pack of the pull to release retainers and replaced some of my center push kind that had broken.

Reactions: Scooterchris
S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
I can't see the image very well, but I have noticed two different size retainers in that area. The one that has the center push to release is a smaller diameter than the one that has the center pull to release. I didn't care much for the center push kind, they broke easily. I bought an aftermarket assortment pack of the pull to release retainers and replaced some of my center push kind that had broken.
You wanna be a super nice guy and mail me a few. I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Reactions: PioneerPete

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!