P1000 DIY doors and cab enclosure

MMW

MMW

Sep 5, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well ya all my riding and everything else for that matter took an abrupt no go so doubt I get to use the cab like I wanted. Had an idea to try to fight a chainsaw. After a rebuilt eye socket, titanium cheek and over 200 stitches the eye Doc has me on a pretty tight leash. Thank the good lord All is going well so far just confined to doing literally NOTHING and I'm going nuts. One can only watch so much tv. Lol. Also I found out my guardian angels are now playing rock, paper, scissors to figure out who has to watch me each day.
My knee had a tiff with a chainsaw last fall clearing riding trails. Thankfully in my case it was just a flesh wound (should have got stitches but was able to keep it bandaged). It is amazing just how fast a chainsaw can do serious damage.
I hope the best for your recovery!

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
My knee had a tiff with a chainsaw last fall clearing riding trails. Thankfully in my case it was just a flesh wound (should have got stitches but was able to keep it bandaged). It is amazing just how fast a chainsaw can do serious damage.
I hope the best for your recovery!
Yes sir. And they do not cut a clean cut. They tend to leave some jagged marks. I have a talented plastic surgeon and it turned out a lot better than I could of ever imagined.

Reactions: sharp and Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I don't know how else to be but upbeat, i would be lying if I said I didn't have my days but sh*t I'm on the right side of the dirt and there are a lot of people that are worse off than I am.
Are to going to have an eye brow hair transplant? JUST KIDDING! Hope you have a full recovery

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Ya I sure can’t say what happened wasn’t terrible but you’re alive and getting better! Still a good day. Seriously though you seem to have taken it well and I applaud you
Seriously it could of went the other way if I wouldn't of had the man upstairs on my side and I am thankful to still be with my family and friends. I was laying in the trauma room and 2 drs was brainstorming/discussing what and how they were going to do and was back and forth when I stopped them and said, Don't sweat it docs, we are on bonus now. I'm stable and breathing and my eye is still there, anything else is a bonus. They were speechless. One finally said well that's not good enough your going to get our best. And I believe I did. It's easy to get down but as with anything in life no matter how hard or bad things seem to be there is always-always someone that's worse off. Just look around and listen, you will see. I've have good family and a good friend base and that helps a lot. Not trying to sound like a goody-goody or anything but it's true.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Seriously it could of went the other way if I wouldn't of had the man upstairs on my side and I am thankful to still be with my family and friends. I was laying in the trauma room and 2 drs was brainstorming/discussing what and how they were going to do and was back and forth when I stopped them and said, Don't sweat it docs, we are on bonus now. I'm stable and breathing and my eye is still there, anything else is a bonus. They were speechless. One finally said well that's not good enough your going to get our best. And I believe I did. It's easy to get down but as with anything in life no matter how hard or bad things seem to be there is always-always someone that's worse off. Just look around and listen, you will see. I've have good family and a good friend base and that helps a lot. Not trying to sound like a goody-goody or anything but it's true.
That's Cool!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3

You are a very lucky man.

Life is good..... VERY good!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!