P1000 Door latch recall

Buckshotaz

Buckshotaz

Mar 1, 2016
Arizona
Lol! :DYour wife and you sound like fun people. Did you get a white one!?:)
I think I'm fun, but as far as color, we ended up picking the red one, I thought the camo was cool but my wife was afraid I would park it in the hills and not be able to find it again

Reactions: joeymt33
Buckshotaz

Buckshotaz

Mar 1, 2016
Arizona
UP DATE:

I get a call at work from my wife, this isn't unusual, she calls several times a day just to say hello or tell me about a dress she saw on the LL Bean website, but this morning she tells me that she just got off the phone with Honda. I'm sure, knowing my wife, she wouldn't talk to anyone short of the CEO of Honda when she called to vent about the disappointment we had with being told we couldn't bring our new P1k-5 non-Delux home. Honda representative could not believe we were subjected to such anguish and said they would call the dealership and get things straightened out.

I give it about an hour and I call the dealership and ask for the sales manager. He gets on the phone and tells me that Honda called, the parts are being overnighted and will be ready by Thursday. He also said that they will deliver it at our convenience! We will not be able to be at the house until Friday afternoon because of work, so what the heck, not to bad?

Reactions: joeymt33 and Stauvo
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bravooo!!!! Hey, I just ordered some nice shorts from LL Bean. :D

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well if gonna be that way about it here is the shipment notice:p:) Got a shirt too.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
UP DATE:

I get a call at work from my wife, this isn't unusual, she calls several times a day just to say hello or tell me about a dress she saw on the LL Bean website, but this morning she tells me that she just got off the phone with Honda. I'm sure, knowing my wife, she wouldn't talk to anyone short of the CEO of Honda when she called to vent about the disappointment we had with being told we couldn't bring our new P1k-5 non-Delux home. Honda representative could not believe we were subjected to such anguish and said they would call the dealership and get things straightened out.

I give it about an hour and I call the dealership and ask for the sales manager. He gets on the phone and tells me that Honda called, the parts are being overnighted and will be ready by Thursday. He also said that they will deliver it at our convenience! We will not be able to be at the house until Friday afternoon because of work, so what the heck, not to bad?
View attachment 15283
Well if gonna be that way about it here is the shipment notice:p:) Got a shirt too.
Congrats on the new ride. They offered to bring it too you not bad! Buckshotaz. Stauvo y'all seem like someone that would be fun to drink beer with haha! I guess I need to go shopping.

Buckshotaz

Buckshotaz

Mar 1, 2016
Arizona
Congrats on the new ride. They offered to bring it too you not bad! Buckshotaz. Stauvo y'all seem like someone that would be fun to drink beer with haha! I guess I need to go shopping.
Get some beer and let's find out

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was feeling every pain until the part about your wife saying "Stay her let me go, it'll be quicker" (I paraphrased). I actually said "NO!!" outloud.

My wife knows EVERYBODY. Grocery shopping is a 3 hour event for her. Every isle has someone that wants to tell their life's story. (or someone that she feels needs to hear HER lifes story) I have learned to fake a heart attack if she asks me to go to walmart with her.

Reactions: joeymt33
Buckshotaz

Buckshotaz

Mar 1, 2016
Arizona
I was feeling every pain until the part about your wife saying "Stay her let me go, it'll be quicker" (I paraphrased). I actually said "NO!!" outloud.

My wife knows EVERYBODY. Grocery shopping is a 3 hour event for her. Every isle has someone that wants to tell their life's story. (or someone that she feels needs to hear HER lifes story) I have learned to fake a heart attack if she asks me to go to walmart with her.
OMG, I know exactly what what you are talking about! I once made the mistake of going to the mall one Saturday with my wife. That was the longest 6 months of my life

Reactions: joeymt33 and sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!