Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
The branches to the face were enough for me to leave them on and the added security of preventing my wife from putting her arm out to try and stop a rollover. We don't have them in the Wolvie and I'd like to find some to add. A full face helmet would work too and the Wolvie has a nice grab bar to discourage the wife from sticking her arm out.
I tell my wife to stick her arm out in case of a tippy because she never does what I tell her to to.

jamesh

jamesh

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2019
DFW
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X4
Seems like one of those things I assumed I would do immediately. However, I like having them there for bringing my daughter. the nets also help surprisingly well at minimizing slaps in the face from brush. I plan on just leaving them on.

Reactions: trigger and rtn001
ShotgunClay

ShotgunClay

Mar 13, 2018
Founders Ranch New Mexico
Ownership

1. 500
Since the 500 is my work vehicle, driving it 5 days a week and getting in and out many times a day I thought the nets would go right away and probably the doors too. But they're so easy to open (especially from the inside, just turn the knob and pop it with your knee) I left them on. Another reason to like the little beast.

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Since the 500 is my work vehicle, driving it 5 days a week and getting in and out many times a day I thought the nets would go right away and probably the doors too. But they're so easy to open (especially from the inside, just turn the knob and pop it with your knee) I left them on. Another reason to like the little beast.
I just use a short bungee to hold them open, if i have to get in and out a lot.

Reactions: rtn001

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!