P1000 DOT Tires on Stock Rims

B

Bobbyh83

Nov 17, 2018
Magnolia
Just picked up a 2021 1000-5 deluxe. Will any light truck tires mount on the stock rims? I'm not interested in a lift but would like to run DOT tires because half my riding is around the neighborhood and a lot of the deer lease is hard pack. If that wont work, what backspacing and what tire size to stay as close to stock as possible? Thanks

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: ChadD
Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just picked up a 2021 1000-5 deluxe. Will any light truck tires mount on the stock rims? I'm not interested in a lift but would like to run DOT tires because half my riding is around the neighborhood and a lot of the deer lease is hard pack. If that wont work, what backspacing and what tire size to stay as close to stock as possible? Thanks
I had 28-8.50-14 tsl swampers and we recently put them on 4 front stock deluxe wheels. My brother has them on a stock pk1-5. No rub no power lost. They are advised as 4 ply but are thicker than my 8ply radials

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!