TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got more upgrades done today.
I already had one set of the Erickson tie downs on the front tires and they worked great. Secure and fast to strapdown or unstrap. I happened to mention to my old bud @Delton a few weeks ago that I'd like to add a second set to my trailer. On Saturday night of the takedown @Delton won two set of the Erickson tie downs. So he walked over and promptly gave me one of his sets remembering that I had told him a few weeks previous.. See @Tigermark I told you he was a good guy. Anyway, I got the second set installed this morning.
20180429 1157331 20180429 1158031 20180429 1155272

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I already had one set of the Erickson tie downs on the front tires and they worked great. Secure and fast to strapdown or unstrap. I happened to mention to my old bud @Delton a few weeks ago that I'd like to add a second set to my trailer. On Saturday night of the takedown @Delton won two set of the Erickson tie downs. So he walked over and promptly gave me one of his sets remembering that I had told him a few weeks previous.. See @Tigermark I told you he was a good guy. Anyway, I got the second set installed this morning.
View attachment 73796 View attachment 73797 View attachment 73799
I guess we will keep him!;)

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 73796 View attachment 73797 View attachment 73799
Looks good and solid!

Reactions: drfubar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
That’s getting pretty dolled up with lights for someone who says they won’t ride at night. You’ll have to go test it now! Pretty soon you’ll be like”man night rides are fun” and then come rock lights and whips. We will accept single color though. We know you’re a manly man:)
Shhhh;) don’t mention rock lights or whipso_O Just let it happen ;)

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That’s getting pretty dolled up with lights for someone who says they won’t ride at night. You’ll have to go test it now! Pretty soon you’ll be like”man night rides are fun” and then come rock lights and whips. We will accept single color though. We know you’re a manly man:)
No rock lights or whips dammit! I had these two lights left over after upgrading my backup lights and figured what the hell no point letting them sit on the bench. @Tigermark it's not going to happen.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

If we stop harassing him about it it will be a natural realization of a useful function after a few night rides. Then he won’t have to fight doing what he will know he can use.

I think they look flashy, and look like a douchebag tag, and I have been adamantly against until all the night rides in the dust at Takeover and Overland where they make it easy to see who’s still in your group and where people are.

So I picked up the pieces to make (2) 3’ for about $50 with a Bluetooth controller (in case I get tired of one color I can change it.) They will plug into my trailer connection, mount in about 2mins and will stay on a shelf unless I plan on riding at night or my daughter wants them on there.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Instead of saying night rides - need to say early morning rides so he can relate better... we know he goes to bed early but he is up well before dawn and could use said lights to make sure sleepy drivers coming in from an all night excursion identify him - it is just a safety matter.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
If we stop harassing him about it it will be a natural realization of a useful function after a few night rides. Then he won’t have to fight doing what he will know he can use.

I think they look flashy, and look like a douchebag tag, and I have been adamantly against until all the night rides in the dust at Takeover and Overland where they make it easy to see who’s still in your group and where people are.

So I picked up the pieces to make (2) 3’ for about $50 with a Bluetooth controller (in case I get tired of one color I can change it.) They will plug into my trailer connection, mount in about 2mins and will stay on a shelf unless I plan on riding at night or my daughter wants them on there.
See @drfubar its for safety! That’s what I been telling you. Thanks bud, but if we stop harassing him, he will think we don’t love him anymore. He can be cranky when he feels unloved ;)

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe he needs an evening with some watered down beers, good whiskey or stout beers can end the party earlyo_O I like the marathon myself

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I been working on it I promise. I’m definitely not as good as I once was but now I play smarter lol
Need to burn cleaner fuel, White Lighting will keep the jets clean!:rolleyes:

Reactions: drfubar
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!