Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I been working on it I promise. I’m definitely not as good as I once was but now I play smarter lol
Right there with ya!

Reactions: Tigermark
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
See @drfubar its for safety! That’s what I been telling you. Thanks bud, but if we stop harassing him, he will think we don’t love him anymore. He can be cranky when he feels unloved ;)
First off, common sense can be used at night as well as it is in the daylight. You don't need "rainbow" whips to be seen. Hell most of you run them in the day too. Reduced speeds, being aware of your surroundings and watching out for your riding brother all go a long way for safe operations. Y'all want to ride at night? Fine, put white LED's to the front in every spare spot you can find on your rig. When you're leading turn them all on. If you can't see my tail lights when you are following me at night shame on you. If safety is the reason for the whips @Tigermark, why don't you have them on that diesel pickup? Why not put them on Cathy's car?:rolleyes: Now that I would pay to see.:) Colored whips are a manifestation from a childhood that didn't have enough colored toys or......... I'd say you are gay.;) Not that there's anything wrong with that!:eek:

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looking good Doc!

It was a pleasure finally meeting you in person. Need to make it to Mary's Ridge some day.

Reactions: drfubar
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
REALLY?????
Wev
First off, common sense can be used at night as well as it is in the daylight. You don't need "rainbow" whips to be seen. Hell most of you run them in the day too. Reduced speeds, being aware of your surroundings and watching out for your riding brother all go a long way for safe operations. Y'all want to ride at night? Fine, put white LED's to the front in every spare spot you can find on your rig. When you're leading turn them all on. If you can't see my tail lights when you are following me at night shame on you. If safety is the reason for the whips @Tigermark, why don't you have them on that diesel pickup? Why not put them on Cathy's car?:rolleyes: Now that I would pay to see.:) Colored whips are a manifestation from a childhood that didn't have enough colored toys or......... I'd say you are gay.;) Not that there's anything wrong with that!:eek:
what a boring life it would be without poking the bear. Lol:D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I will say Doc that at first the whips are just kind of a fun thing that lets a little childhood back out so I agree with you some. Now that we’re older our toys become better. Even a couple in my home group gave me s*** at first back when I had them on the 700. It really became fun for everyone. The kids in our group have a ball
Now with multiple rigs it has been an advantage an really does help show exactly the terrain ahead and attitude of the machine in front. Between both it’s a joy to follow a group on them.

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I will say Doc that at first the whips are just kind of a fun thing that lets a little childhood back out so I agree with you some. Now that we’re older our toys become better. Even a couple in my home group gave me s*** at first back when I had them on the 700. It really became fun for everyone. The kids in our group have a ball
Now with multiple rigs it has been an advantage an really does help show exactly the terrain ahead and attitude of the machine in front. Between both it’s a joy to follow a group on them.
He needs a pants down hug;)

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Poor Mark! He’s not use to all the hell hes getting for being over here. I’ve become immune to it by now lol
Poor Mark my arse. He's usually instigating all this stuff and then sitting back and watching.
Took care of his Honda for 6 months so he could play with us at "takeover" and then he decides not to.o_O

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Instead of saying night rides - need to say early morning rides so he can relate better... we know he goes to bed early but he is up well before dawn and could use said lights to make sure sleepy drivers coming in from an all night excursion identify him - it is just a safety matter.
On the way back from Friday nights flame trip I caught myself nodding off behind the wheel lol. And @riverratcadillac had his whips going full blast. They didn't help.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
On the way back from Friday nights flame trip I caught myself nodding off behind the wheel lol. And @riverratcadillac had his whips going full blast. They didn't help.
What were you drinking?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!