Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yup. Just ordered that re-designed cover for the intake today lol. Nothing big but yet I had to do something. o_O
I remember your P5 picks, so cut a hole in the hood and add the @joeymt33 snorkle! Overall the very best mod for the money;)

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I remember your P5 picks, so cut a hole in the hood and add the @joeymt33 snorkle! Overall the very best mod for the money;)
Not on this one. The reason I did the P5 was because it was so low and how I got screwed over on fixing it. I’ve learned to let the daredevils go first then I can see if I can go though or not. It’s usually never that deep where we ride and for the fact that a person can ride without the worry of sucking in some water with this new piece. Starting to get old and staying out of all that water lol.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!