P1000m5 Dual Battery Diagram...Sorry in advance.

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Al

Still being dense I guess. Red and black, got it. Either green to back of dual meter. Got it. But how does the other green “make the isolater go on and off?” Where would that green go?
To the small ground on isolator. This will cut the ground when not powered and make the isolator kick out blue light off. Again this isn’t necessary the light will go off on its own but if it’s bothering you this will make it key on only.

P

PioneeringMO

Jun 8, 2024
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To the small ground on isolator. This will cut the ground when not powered and make the isolator kick out blue light off. Again this isn’t necessary the light will go off on its own but if it’s bothering you this will make it key on only.
Got it! Thanks to you and the others that coached me along. I really do appreciate it. I’ve never messed with relays so the idea of a keyed hot wire triggering a ground was pretty foreign. I somewhat get it now. Again, thank you all.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’ll keep those in mind if I try to change mine. For me it’s not that big a problem I’m in south eastern ky so it does it maybe twice a year if that and it never lasts that long. Just a couple minutes at the most before it thaws. Late season black powder has some frosty mornings and early spring turkey has a few but it usually kicks in before I get out of the driveway. For someone plowing snow it could be a big problem.

I’ll keep those in mind if I try to change mine. For me it’s not that big a problem I’m in south eastern ky so it does it maybe twice a year if that and it never lasts that long. Just a couple minutes at the most before it thaws. Late season black powder has some frosty mornings and early spring turkey has a few but it usually kicks in before I get out of the driveway. For someone plowing snow it could be a big problem.

You can say that again and again lol