Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
63FEE75A B614 4868 BB0F E268B746FD78

Waiting on fuse block and switch panel to show up but wanted to check my work
Just finished true battery isolator and have a couple ? about the relay hook up. I have black relay wire hooked to 2nd battery and red relay wire hooked to the beautifully designed and very practical key on wire I purchased from the club store. I have an 80amp stinger. Was going to use key on to fire stinger that powers fuse block. Can the black and red be hooked to the fuse block that is keyed on and powered by the stinger. Just trying keep down the clutter. Also the stinger has two smaller polls. One for key on one common ground rt ? Does it mater witch. Last. Best gauge wire for leds lights. Big thanks to the club store and everyone here that makes this a little ezier for us new to some of this stuff.

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!