P1000m3 Dump Bed on P1000-3

B

BJT123

Dec 3, 2019
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Any fixes for improving dump bed performance on the P1000-3? I added a deer loader (winch) on the rear bed, just behind the seat, and with the extra weight of the winch, the piston no longer lifts the bed on its own. Any way to adjust piston strength, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

ToothDK87

Sep 16, 2020
MS
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I thought about this too. Could you just add a pulley to the top bar of the roll cage versus putting a winch in the front of the bed? Should still be able to pull a deer into the bed that way but it would minimize weight on front of the bed. Just a thought

Y

Yakman

Mar 7, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any fixes for improving dump bed performance on the P1000-3? I added a deer loader (winch) on the rear bed, just behind the seat, and with the extra weight of the winch, the piston no longer lifts the bed on its own. Any way to adjust piston strength, etc?

I attached a winch upside down to my ROPS in the rear middle on P1000-5. I use it to dump heavy loads from my bed. You could tilt your bed and then use the winch to lift your game, push it in the bed and lower it back down again. Just a thought.

Reactions: Lady01 and ChadD
Y

Yakman

Mar 7, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I attached a winch upside down to my ROPS in the rear middle on P1000-5. I use it to dump heavy loads from my bed. You could tilt your bed and then use the winch to lift your game, push it in the bed and lower it back down again. Just a thought.
Some other ideas using electric linear actuators on this site, the last post is mine. P1000 - Electric dump box

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!