P500 Dunegear 2 inch Billet Spacers

fuimus

fuimus

May 30, 2017
WNY
Ownership

1. 500
Okay, cant afford the wheels and tires right now. Not so much as I am broke, but I am fearful i'll have to sleep in the garage when my wife finds out i have ordered yet another accessory. I got the 2 inch Dunegear Billet spacers. they will be on stock wheels and tires for now.

Does Betty Ford have a Rehabilitation unit for P5 addiction?

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Okay, cant afford the wheels and tires right now. Not so much as I am broke, but I am fearful i'll have to sleep in the garage when my wife finds out i have ordered yet another accessory. I got the 2 inch Dunegear Billet spacers. they will be on stock wheels and tires for now.

You will love...the stability. .you achieve
With them...I got um...with offset tires
...big plus...good choice

Reactions: fuimus
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

You addiction..will only get
worse..joining the forum..
better than going to
the...titty bar...

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

If so, I'd be running the program by now! :rolleyes:

dallas251

dallas251

Mar 21, 2017
Dallas,TX
Ownership

1. 500

@fuimus what's your new overall width with the spacers?

fuimus

fuimus

May 30, 2017
WNY
Ownership

1. 500
@fuimus what's your new overall width with the spacers?
Dallas251, I just ordered them. It should be 54". I'll let you know when I get them installed.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!