BOX1

P500 RB3offroad Spacers . WideTrack kit.

Y

Yomama101

Feb 6, 2022
Mesa AZ
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 520
Just got the RB3 Spacers installed. There a local shop and build Quality products to boot. I got the Wide-track Bundle. 1" fronts and 1.5" rears with attachment hardware. They now put the 520 at 57" front track and 58" rear. I left the Elkas at the current preload to see how it works. They are set +1 thread on the front and +2 threads on the rear from Elkas original settings. Tires at 9lbs front and 11 lbs rear. With the recent rains and washed out trails I'll take all the extra track I can get. Wifey agrees. 😁
IMG 7932 copy
IMG 7933 copy
IMG 7934

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just got the RB3 Spacers installed. There a local shop and build Quality products to boot. I got the Wide-track Bundle. 1" fronts and 1.5" rears with attachment hardware. They now put the 520 at 57" front track and 58" rear. I left the Elkas at the current preload to see how it works. They are set +1 thread on the front and +2 threads on the rear from Elkas original settings. Tires at 9lbs front and 11 lbs rear. With the recent rains and washed out trails I'll take all the extra track I can get. Wifey agrees. 😁 View attachment 370793View attachment 370794View attachment 370796
They are also members and vendors here: @RB3offroad

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got the RB3 Spacers installed. There a local shop and build Quality products to boot. I got the Wide-track Bundle. 1" fronts and 1.5" rears with attachment hardware. They now put the 520 at 57" front track and 58" rear. I left the Elkas at the current preload to see how it works. They are set +1 thread on the front and +2 threads on the rear from Elkas original settings. Tires at 9lbs front and 11 lbs rear. With the recent rains and washed out trails I'll take all the extra track I can get. Wifey agrees. 😁 View attachment 370793View attachment 370794View attachment 370796
Thank you for your support!!!

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Hi,

Can you confirm some info for me on your set up?

Are you running the same size wheel on both the front and the rear?

Are you running the same size tire on the front and rear?

Were you able to get a good measurement on the front width and rear width? I see you mentioned 57" in front and 58" rear.

I'm playing with width and what spacers to run. I'm planning on running spacers most of the time and then take them off when I need to run 50" trails at the Paiute trail, Wagon Wheel trail, Parts of the Medicine Bow and other trails I can find....

I have a set of 1" RB3 spacers and just need to move those to the front and get a set for the back.

Rob

Reactions: Rdrcr and Remington
Y

Yomama101

Feb 6, 2022
Mesa AZ
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 520
Hi,

Were you able to get a good measurement on the front width and rear width? I see you mentioned 57" in front and 58" rear.

I'm playing with width and what spacers to run. I'm planning on running spacers most of the time and then take them off when I need to run 50" trails at the Paiute trail, Wagon Wheel trail, Parts of the Medicine Bow and other trails I can find....

I have a set of 1" RB3 spacers and just need to move those to the front and get a set for the back.

Rob
Morning,
The tires are 27x10x12 on all fours. The wheels are 3x4x12 on the front and 4x4x12 on the rear. I'll try to get some accurate measurements when I get off work today. ;)
Just measured again. 57" front, 57.5 rear. 8PSI front, 11 PSI rear. I" spacers on front, 1.5" spacers on the rear.

Last edited:
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Hi,

Rob
14x7 (5+2) wheels all around.
27x10 tires all around (measure true)
1.5" spacer in front
2" spacer in rear
56" in front
55.5" in rear

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Morning,
The tires are 27x10x12 on all fours. The wheels are 3x4x12 on the front and 4x4x12 on the rear. I'll try to get some accurate measurements when I get off work today. ;)
Just measured again. 57" front, 57.5 rear. 8PSI front, 11 PSI rear. I" spacers on front, 1.5" spacers on the rear.
Cool! Thank you for getting the measurements and for the details on your setup. I'm going to get my new tires installed on the new wheels I have and start some measurements .

Rob

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
14x7 (5+2) wheels all around.
27x10 tires all around (measure true)
1.5" spacer in front
2" spacer in rear
56" in front
55.5" in rear
I appreciate the info too. So, if you plan on running the same size wheel and tire all the way around, we actually need a slightly wider spacer on the rear than is available .

Rob

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
I appreciate the info too. So, if you plan on running the same size wheel and tire all the way around, we actually need a slightly wider spacer on the rear than is available .

Rob
I believe so. IIRC, the rear is slightly more narrow.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!