Talon Dynojet powervision for x4 live valve

T

Tinotalonx4

Dec 31, 2019
Miami FL
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Does anyone know if the diagnostic port for the regular talon and the x4 live valve is different? I purchased the power vision 3 and the plug doesn’t work.

H

HondaTech

The Live Valve and some other newer models have a CAN BUS system that Honda has decided to upgrade to a 6 pin connector instead of the normal 4 pin connector.

Its suppose to allow us more access to more stuff through our diagnostic port. I'd suggest calling dynojet and seeing if their aware of the issue.

Do they list the Live Valve as being applicable to the supervision.

T

Tinotalonx4

Dec 31, 2019
Miami FL
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I will be calling dynojet tommorow, PV just has three wires on harness, power (pos&neg) and the CAN wire, wondering if There’s a wiring diagram for the x4LV diagnostic port that shows which is the CAN wire and I would make harness for it.

H

HondaTech

The 2 extra wires they added from the normal DLC connector are blue and white.

The other 4 wires (black/white, orange, green, and black/red) are the same function as any other Talon.

Jefferson87

Jefferson87

Dec 27, 2019
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X4
My non live valve x4 has a different connection also. Dealer had to order it when they saw mine.

T

Tinotalonx4

Dec 31, 2019
Miami FL
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Spoke with dynojet today, estimated 4-6 weeks out before the new harness is released, bummer.

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!