Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I and a few others have fox. Couple guys have walker Evans. Haven't seen anyone with Elkas but Elka has a great reputation. I'm sure they're good.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Hello Guys,
Forgive me if there's another post somewhere discussing this, however I'm a cheap mofo but I'm thinking of buying the Elka stage 1's for the front of my 700-4, are the Elka's stage 1 designed to be used with the stock rear shocks? Will I notice if they aren't, anything has to be better than the stock fronts.

I'm not really looking at the P7-4 to be a racing machine I just sick of getting the crap "shooken" out of me running through the rough stuff. The rear seem OK through the rough to an extent, even when I'm doing small jumps however the front are terrible and constantly slam and bottom.

R

randi 58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got some on the front of mine like him so far have a really hard trail riding you can tell a big difference

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!