P1000 Emergency Kit

D

DrWatson27

Apr 13, 2019
Ste. Genevieve, MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tried searching but didn't find what I'm looking for. Does anyone have a list of items they take for emergencies on rides. I'm new to the UTV world and am working on a small kit that can hopefully fit behind the back seats on my 1000-5 for emergencies when out riding. What would be the must haves to take along on a trail ride. Tools, tire repair kits, other items to help get back to the trailer should problems arrise. Basically I'm looking for a "bare minimum" list for shorter rides. Suggestions/recommendations of items/brands etc. Something I can have in the back for shorter trips.

Reactions: Mudwing and sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tried searching but didn't find what I'm looking for. Does anyone have a list of items they take for emergencies on rides. I'm new to the UTV world and am working on a small kit that can hopefully fit behind the back seats on my 1000-5 for emergencies when out riding. What would be the must haves to take along on a trail ride. Tools, tire repair kits, other items to help get back to the trailer should problems arrise. Basically I'm looking for a "bare minimum" list for shorter rides. Suggestions/recommendations of items/brands etc. Something I can have in the back for shorter trips.
Look up emergency jump bag. I usually carry one. They come in all sizes starting with the basics.

D

Deleted member 3748

This is my first trail kit. It has changed a bit since then but this will get you started.

OriginalTrailKit

D

Deleted member 3748

I also now carry, metric sockets, metric hex keys, pliers, vice grips, bottle jack, better tire plugger, hammer, zip ties, ratchet straps, bungees, two-way radio, rain gear, baby wipes (essential), sun block, bug spray, channel locks, rotopax for gas, spare tire, Noco jump starter, the list goes on. Basically, everything I can fit.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
P1000 - Real Tools Required

Real Tools Required

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!