P700 EMP Front Bumper

C

clombardi

Feb 5, 2018
Wake Forest, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just purchased the Extreme Metal Products front bumper/brush guard. I am going to mount my wench low vs high on the unit. My question is, I would like to mount a light bar into the drill holes that are on the EMP bumper. Does anyone know of some good mounting brackets that would work for this and which light bar is recommended?

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi
Welcome clombardi.
Can you post a photo of the bumper?
I know a few people on this thread have them.
A lot of different mounting brackets are available. If we can see where it is going I think more people can offer a suggestion.

C

clombardi

Feb 5, 2018
Wake Forest, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi
Welcome clombardi.
Can you post a photo of the bumper?
I know a few people on this thread have them.
A lot of different mounting brackets are available. If we can see where it is going I think more people can offer a suggestion.

Hoping the pics came over. I spotted this image on the forum and it is exactly what I am looking for. This is an Extreme Metal Products front bumper. Wench is mounted low. I would like to have a light bar like the one shown, bolted into the holes that are existing on the bumper.

IMG 6014 IMG 6027

jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Maybe try private messaging the member who posted the images, or ask their set up in the thread you found them in

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Make sure you don't hook your winch like he did...
If you accidentally turn winch on you will bend the bumper bad.... I've seen that before....

C

clombardi

Feb 5, 2018
Wake Forest, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Make sure you don't hook your winch like he did...
If you accidentally turn winch on you will bend the bumper bad.... I've seen that before....

Good point. I am not a fan of attaching my wench line to anything besides what is helping me get out.

Reactions: swsebek
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hoping the pics came over. I spotted this image on the forum and it is exactly what I am looking for. This is an Extreme Metal Products front bumper. Wench is mounted low. I would like to have a light bar like the one shown, bolted into the holes that are existing on the bumper.

View attachment 64198 View attachment 64199
Its one like this that comes with this type of bar - Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have that same light. You can use the brackets that came with it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!