P500 EMP Roof aluminum or plastic ?

C

crushing

Mar 14, 2021
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 520
I have the EMP plastic on for 5 years now . I like it a lot . Low profile and looks good too. The guys around here who like aluminum buy a pc and take to a shop and have it bent the way the want with as much or as little overhang as they want AND it saves them a good bit of money too .
Hi Huck, do you haul it with roof on in open air or do you have to remove ? It will be loaded in back of truck sometimes .

bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
I can’t imagine having to remove my roof before trailering the P5, and having to reinstall it when I get where I’m riding or hunting. Then repeat to drive home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
Hi Huck, do you haul it with roof on in open air or do you have to remove ? It will be loaded in back of truck sometimes .
I’m not Huck but I haul my machine with the EMP plastic top on an open trailer with no problems. It’s mounted very well and I can’t imagine it ever coming off.

C

crushing

Mar 14, 2021
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 520
I’m not Huck but I haul my machine with the EMP plastic top on an open trailer with no problems. It’s mounted very well and I can’t imagine it ever coming off.
Thank you for info . That is what I was hoping to hear as I can’t imagine having to remove it every time either .

S

Splorin

Oct 14, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
Just need to pay attention to roof fasteners. Thought mine were a little loose on a Rhino but like an idiot loaded it for the ride home. Amazed it could completely fold in half. They're not into 80 to 90 mph can't wait to get home trips. Good plastic for makin other things....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!