Buckaroo41

Buckaroo41

Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2022
South of Heaven West of Hell
Ownership

1. 520
Good morning all,
Has anyone attached storage bags to the underside of the roof ? There are a few nice options out there including the bags that Honda makes for the Talon. Also i would suppose that they would absorb some of the noise reverberating off of the plastic roof. Any pics would be appreciated.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Good morning all,
Has anyone attached storage bags to the underside of the roof ? There are a few nice options out there including the bags that Honda makes for the Talon. Also i would suppose that they would absorb some of the noise reverberating off of the plastic roof. Any pics would be appreciated.
I run the Honda bag on the front bar. It's not huge but holds a lot of smaller items.

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not a 500 but here is what I have done. From Amazon

IMG 7361 IMG 7360

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!