P500 EMP Roof

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone using the extreme metal products plastic roof on their P5? I like the look of it but was wondering if it would work with the Honda doors.

Honda Pioneer 500 Top/Roof

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
I just received the EMP plastic roof today and will mount it up later this week. I’ll post some pictures and write up how it goes but my first impression is good. Plastic it thicker than I expected and the finish is good.

M

mgm1035

Jan 14, 2019
Madison
Ownership

1. 500
I just received the EMP plastic roof today and will mount it up later this week. I’ll post some pictures and write up how it goes but my first impression is good. Plastic it thicker than I expected and the finish is good.
Looking into the EMP roof, wondering what you think of it. I also ordered the Kolpin rear windshield, I’m wondering if it will fit with this plastic roof. Do you have any pics?

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
Looking into the EMP roof, wondering what you think of it. I also ordered the Kolpin rear windshield, I’m wondering if it will fit with this plastic roof. Do you have any pics?
I installed it last week but it was so dark in the garage the pictures are no good. I will get some pictures when i have some sun. It fit well and I am using it with a Tusk soft rear window and a Kolpin front window with no problems.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!