What roofs have you used with do you have with you emp hard windshield

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I have the sXswindshield (AKA UTV801) glass windshield with an EMP aluminum roof that works and fits great.
The EMP roof adds less than 5/8" to overall height of machine, while the Honda roof has more headroom, the EMP fits in my enclosed trailer where I would have to remove the Honda roof.

Hib

Hib

Lifetime Member
Jan 1, 2021
Far N.E. Iowa
Ownership

1. 500
I have EMP with Honda roof. The one advantage I can think of is that there is about a 3" gap above shield that lets plenty of air flow through cab. Winter it seals up easily with pool noodle.

Reactions: DaddyDubbs
bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
I have EMP glass windshield and EMP aluminum roof. Happy with both purchases. There are small gaps that let in some rainwater from the front ‘gutter’ in the roof at the upper corners.

A couple pieces of 2” black Gorilla duct tape fixed the problems. No points for pretty on the trail and you’re dry and happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DaddyDubbs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!