BOX1

P700 Emp roof

Tim-1000 XT-R

Tim-1000 XT-R

Nov 2, 2018
Oakdale, MN
I'm looking at buying an Emp roof for my 700-2 because I need a lower profile to get in the garage without letting the air out of the tires. Anyway what I'm hoping is someone knows of a place that sells them with free or low cost shipping. The price is pretty uniform across the web but shipping varies quite a bit. So if anyone has a promo code that will help with the cost or a place with low shipping costs, can anyone help out with this. Thanks in advance.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I ran into the same thing. Shipping is a huge factor. That's one reason I ended up with a soft top...but anyway.
Are there any vendors near you where you could simply pick it up?

Reactions: Tim-1000 XT-R
Tim-1000 XT-R

Tim-1000 XT-R

Nov 2, 2018
Oakdale, MN
I might have to do the soft top too. I will see if there are any vendors on their website in my area. Didn't think of that. Which soft top did you go with?

Reactions: DG Rider
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
"Free" shipping is usually worked into the price of the item. So, my guess is you'll only find that kind of a deal on a closeout etc. Maybe a super high volume shipper/supplier??? but probably not. Good luck though, you'll love the EMP roof!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!