BOX1

P700 Engine light flashing-2 long 3 short

S

Sweathog

Sep 26, 2015
Light is flashing 2long 3 short, even when not running. What's this code stand for? Runs fine.

Any way to reset computer?

Reactions: Lady01
S

Sweathog

Sep 26, 2015
Must be something with exhaust sensor, found a loose wire at the plug to sensor under driver seat

Reactions: Lady01 and Hondasxs
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Disconnecting the battery for about 10 mins "should" reset it.
I think otherwise you need to build a jumper.
I'll have more info tomorrow from the service manual.

S

Sweathog

Sep 26, 2015
If you have a list of the codes that'd be awesome, and worthy of a sticky in this forums imo. Only reason I found the loose wire was a stick went in that area under the driver seat and ripped out the coil wire to 2nd plug and broke off the plug. When I say loose, I mean it was 1mm further out of the plug than the other wires.

N

NZHONDA

Apr 16, 2021
new zealand
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi Guys, great forum with heaps of info, i am currently having the same problem as above, cant find any loose or broken wires, is this just a sensor replacement or can you reset,
Cheers from downunder

Reactions: Mudwing and Lady01
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Screenshot 20210416 214148

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!