Estimated delivery timing?

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got it from highly refutable and usually unreliable source, that the following was sent to all Honda dealers by their trade association.

"Look guys, we don't need one of you telling customers one thing and another dealer promising to get stock sooner and giving an earlier date. We have to stick it to . . . no, I mean we need to stick together, promising the same date. Then we all, every last one of us, promise the next phony date. When that's come and gone, in sync we all promise the next date (see attached promise date schedule). Sorry about missing the April 1st delivery date this year, but we've got that covered next year. Again, no more screw ups like that SE delivered on time in Northern Nevada a few days ago."

S

sebowen

Jun 18, 2021
Spring, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
FYI, My date has actually changed several times. It was some date in May , then June 14th, now 8/30.
That's only since I have been following since I put deposit down.

That said, I was going to buy a Talon 4 seater right when COVID started, but they were unavailable then too.

A few dealers around me have gotten the SE in, but I don't want a camo. Nor do I need the extra $5k worth of accessories and price tag.

Reactions: Lady01 and 05Willys
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got it from highly refutable and usually unreliable source, that the following was sent to all Honda dealers by their trade association.

"Look guys, we don't need one of you telling customers one thing and another dealer promising to get stock sooner and giving an earlier date. We have to stick it to . . . no, I mean we need to stick together, promising the same date. Then we all, every last one of us, promise the next phony date. When that's come and gone, in sync we all promise the next date (see attached promise date schedule). Sorry about missing the April 1st delivery date this year, but we've got that covered next year. Again, no more screw ups like that SE delivered on time in Northern Nevada a few days ago."
Umm, just to be clear, the above was posted in jest, humor, untrue, etc!

S

sebowen

Jun 18, 2021
Spring, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A different dealer called Friday morning to tell me they have one. 400 miles later, I have one!

Pioneer pickup

DDGrouser

DDGrouser

May 9, 2021
Other
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Still waiting on my SE3 was told 6/30 ship date now their saying 7/12 😡

Reactions: Lady01
H

HondaTech

Still waiting on my SE3 was told 6/30 ship date now their saying 7/12 😡
Just moved our next 4 seater from 6/30 to 7/29.

If the sales guys hadn't come into discuss stuff we wouldn't have even known they changed the date. Their still scared of the Scamdemic to come in as often as they should.

B

boOkerT

Apr 20, 2021
Bellingham, Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
well at least you’re getting updated the contact I’ve had with the place I have a doposit has been initiated by me. Coming from a sales background I learned early on communication is #1 followed by communication…..

DDGrouser

DDGrouser

May 9, 2021
Other
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
No they said they would update me if it got delayed so I never heard anything from them emailed them on the second asking for an eta. Well she gets back to me oh I just checked and it’s delayed tell the 12th. Not holding my breath on this date either.

Reactions: 05Willys and Lady01
B

BBOOTH

Apr 12, 2019
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-4
here is what I am hearing from my dealer on my 1000-5 SE... "I checked this morning and I can’t spin it into good news. They pushed back the date to July 29th. I see they have numerous machines grouped at the same date that share something in common. They all have fox suspension. That is important because I know there is a suspension shortage from Fox."

J

Jcdrury2s

Apr 12, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I am throwing in the towel on my reservation today. If anybody wants an oil change kit and (4) in-door cup holders you can have this for $50.

(4) Cup Holders
(1) Tusk Engine Oil Filter
(1) OEM Engine Oil Filter Cover O-Ring
(1) Tusk M12 Crush Washer
(1) Tusk M14 Crush Washer
(3) 32oz Bottles of Pro Honda GN4 10W-30
(1) 1 gallon Bottle of Pro Honda GN4 10W-30
(1) Tusk Disposable Funnel

I'm 50 miles south of St. Louis

B

boOkerT

Apr 20, 2021
Bellingham, Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't blame ya I'm thinking about canceling myself the excitement has slowly drained out of the purchase.....

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hang in there. They have to deliver some at some point. There are people getting their machines. The people on this forum are a small fraction of the customers who have them ordered. Dealers are not telling how deep the lists really are. I found a red one on the showroom floor because the dealer didn't have a list for any red ones. Call around and you may find a horse of a different color. 👍

J

JS222STL

Jul 15, 2021
MO
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am throwing in the towel on my reservation today. If anybody wants an oil change kit and (4) in-door cup holders you can have this for $50.

(4) Cup Holders
(1) Tusk Engine Oil Filter
(1) OEM Engine Oil Filter Cover O-Ring
(1) Tusk M12 Crush Washer
(1) Tusk M14 Crush Washer
(3) 32oz Bottles of Pro Honda GN4 10W-30
(1) 1 gallon Bottle of Pro Honda GN4 10W-30
(1) Tusk Disposable Funnel

I'm 50 miles south of St. Louis
Who did you order through?

Reactions: Squeegee and Lady01
N

Nowiser

Apr 10, 2021
MN
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I found a used machine and bailed on mine. Saved a few grand and have something to use this year. The dealer refunded my deposit due to going from a hard delivery date when I put the deposit down to having no clue when it would be in.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!