BOX1

Estimated delivery timing?

T

Tmorey01

May 15, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a Honda rancher that is red and it has faded so badly that I was afraid to get red ever again. But at this point like you said you can always wrap it

Reactions: Lady01 and 05Willys
B

boOkerT

Apr 20, 2021
Bellingham, Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It was mentioned earlier that the hold up on mine an SE is most likely the Fox Shocks the dealer I ordered from I see on line currently has a blue 3 seater deluxe in stock.

J

Jcdrury2s

Apr 12, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Other Brand
When did you order it. If you don’t mind. I ordered one from i69 in April and they won’t even give me a round about timeframe
I ordered a white 1000-5 Deluxe on April 14th. The 2-3 month estimate has come and gone and they haven't given me any other information. I can never reach my salesmen, the last time I called I had to leave a voicemail and I haven't heard back.

I ordered a Ranger 1000 Crew XP from a local dealer that should be in in August.

Reactions: Lady01
N

Nvrgiveup

It was mentioned earlier that the hold up on mine an SE is most likely the Fox Shocks the dealer I ordered from I see on line currently has a blue 3 seater deluxe in stock.
Which dealer has a blue 3 seater in stock? I'll go buy it! Also, Kentucky Powersports in Bardstown, KY has an SE coming on their next shipment from Honda that isn't spoken for yet. By spoken for, I mean that no one has placed a deposit on it yet. It was offered to me on Saturday. Not sure where you are located, but thought you might be interested.

B

boOkerT

Apr 20, 2021
Bellingham, Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Which dealer has a blue 3 seater in stock? I'll go buy it! Also, Kentucky Powersports in Bardstown, KY has an SE coming on their next shipment from Honda that isn't spoken for yet. By spoken for, I mean that no one has placed a deposit on it yet. It was offered to me on Saturday. Not sure where you are located, but thought you might be interested.
Long ways from Ky. Washington state but if you’re still interested You’d find it in Yakima….

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Well, at least your not waiting for a Can-Am.
Big fire at there factory in Mexico.
(no workers where injured so that is good).

T

treeguy27

Sep 27, 2020
Mo
I've got a deposit down at I-69 too. Been waiting since early April. I'm not feeling too confident it will be in anytime soon. Talked to the sales guy a couple of weeks ago to see if I had moved up the list much. He said they haven't received any 100-3 deluxe since I put my deposit down in April.

T

Talonquestions

Mar 14, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Hey all just kinda wondering I know from the general consensus here that everyone who has ordered a Honda this year has had a long wait I’m just wondering if anyone has tried to go above their dealer to find a more legitimate shipping date on their rig ?? I’ve had a deposit down on a talon x 2 seater since February 28 at which point I was told two weeks and I was at the top of the list for the first one that showed up .. still no rig yet and supposedly moved it back again to August 30 just trying to figure out what is going on getting to the point now I think someone needs to get their butt chewed over this just trying to figure out who it should be

T

Tmorey01

May 15, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey all just kinda wondering I know from the general consensus here that everyone who has ordered a Honda this year has had a long wait I’m just wondering if anyone has tried to go above their dealer to find a more legitimate shipping date on their rig ?? I’ve had a deposit down on a talon x 2 seater since February 28 at which point I was told two weeks and I was at the top of the list for the first one that showed up .. still no rig yet and supposedly moved it back again to August 30 just trying to figure out what is going on getting to the point now I think someone needs to get their butt chewed over this just trying to figure out who it should be
I to wonder if someone above the dealership could give a ship date. But I don’t know who to contact

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Honda just doesn't care, period.

B

boOkerT

Apr 20, 2021
Bellingham, Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Frustrating isn't it might want call your doctor and have a script of Quaaludes prescribed? It won't get you you're machine any faster but you'll be happy with the service and delays......

T

Talonquestions

Mar 14, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Frustrating isn't it might want call your doctor and have a script of Quaaludes prescribed? It won't get you you're machine any faster but you'll be happy with the service and delays......
Most definitely frustrating seeing how I sold my other rig the first time they told me it shipped back in April … and rumor has it it’s mainly waiting on fox shocks told my dealer if they can verify that I would take the machine without the damn things and buy a different aftermarket but was told Honda wouldn’t verify what exactly they were missing

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Most definitely frustrating seeing how I sold my other rig the first time they told me it shipped back in April … and rumor has it it’s mainly waiting on fox shocks told my dealer if they can verify that I would take the machine without the damn things and buy a different aftermarket but was told Honda wouldn’t verify what exactly they were missing
When I was told it was steering wheels, I told my dealer that I would load it on my trailer with a pair of visegrips. Ya, that didn't fly.🤷‍♂️ LMFAO

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!