Estimated delivery timing?

SH21

SH21

Mar 18, 2021
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
8/10 will be four months for me as well. Trailer has been sitting in the yard for 2 months. If the delivery date holds I will have a 6 month wait total.

Reactions: Lady01 and Squeegee
Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did it show up on time?
Like @Todd627 said, I ended up finding a used 2019 1000-5 nicely equipped with 1,450 miles. I probably saved about $4k in accessory costs and aggravation for what I would have had to do to the '21 1000-5 when it came in to match what I have now. I got my $500 deposit back as the dealer said he would do if I canceled.

S

Silverback3

Jul 22, 2021
WNC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm in NC. I'm wanting a 1000-5 deluxe in camo. Had a salesman tell me yesterday that he had one coming in on August 25. After reading about availability, I'm not sure I believe him. My name is on it so we'll see.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
There seems to be a small amount of Yamaha Wolverines available in the North East PA region, if interested.

N

Neversatisfied

Dec 5, 2018
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
1000-5 deluxe camo on order since early spring with dealer allocation and scheduled ship Date of 6-29. As of second week of July ship date was pushed to 9-29. I trying to be patient but hate missing the season. I ordered a new jeep 6-29 and took delivery of it 7-28 with one week factory shut down. I received updates every week on it. I wish we could follow up on the Honda like that.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
1000-5 deluxe camo on order since early spring with dealer allocation and scheduled ship Date of 6-29. As of second week of July ship date was pushed to 9-29. I trying to be patient but hate missing the season. I ordered a new jeep 6-29 and took delivery of it 7-28 with one week factory shut down. I received updates every week on it. I wish we could follow up on the Honda like that.
Honda has always been tight lipped when it comes to product release.

N

Neversatisfied

Dec 5, 2018
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Honda has always been tight lipped when it comes to product release.
But it’s not a new product release. It’s a production vehicle that has a paid deposit. Honda has an idea of what’s going on. Be honest with your customers and don’t continue to string your customers along. We know Covid has changed production. Tell us the best you can.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
But it’s not a new product release. It’s a production vehicle that has a paid deposit. Honda has an idea of what’s going on. Be honest with your customers and don’t continue to string your customers along. We know Covid has changed production. Tell us the best you can.
It's not only covid, Honda has so many irons in the fire, and their main concern are the automobiles. SxS's are low on the list.

I

Irish6102

Aug 8, 2021
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I put a deposit down on a 1000-3 deluxe the first week of April. I haven't been able to get any useful info out of my sales guy. He says Honda doesn't give a delivery date. (contrary to what I've read on here) He keeps telling me they have no idea when they will get any in. He told me sometime between now and October for an estimate. I hope I'm not getting the run around and they're just collecting all of the deposits they can. Their prices are worth waiting a little longer for, but communication and helpful info isn't their strong suit.
We put a deposit in the same machine March 9th from I69. He said we were number four in line. I called a month ago and they said we’re still number four .

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just talked to a dealer and they have one customer that has been waiting a year for a Pioneer - seems a bit long. They could not tell me what inventory was coming in after October. Everything in East TN at this one dealership has a deposit.

DDGrouser

DDGrouser

May 9, 2021
Other
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Feel blessed. A little over 2 months, got it under list and no delivery or setup fees.

E5F4AB8F 6E58 483B 9608 9CD19B43AD2F

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!