Estimated delivery timing?

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was holding off on pulling the trigger at first with that same concern of having a garage full then being told I would be getting a 202X and it was going to be different. Then I had another beer and the CC came out.
Another beer(s) is why my garage was full. 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
B

boOkerT

Apr 20, 2021
Bellingham, Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I happened to check today on website of the dealer I have the SE on order with (since April) and low and behold there was a Deluxe model in stock. Just called and put my name on it so the wait is over and I can clear out the $hit in my garage and order some more $hit. Yes it's the fastest color if you're wondering........

N

Neversatisfied

Dec 5, 2018
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well I happened to check today on website of the dealer I have the SE on order with (since April) and low and behold there was a Deluxe model in stock. Just called and put my name on it so the wait is over and I can clear out the $hit in my garage and order some more $hit. Yes it's the fastest color if you're wondering........
What location?

Reactions: 05Willys
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congratulations! However, if you wanted to lay claim to having the fastest, you blew it big time and should have waited for that SE. Many don't know that SE actually stands for "Speediest-Extraordinaire".

Sorry for your loss.

bumper
Owner of '21 P1000-5 SE

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats! Same thing with me. It pays to look and make the calls. Enjoy it!

Reactions: boOkerT and mpilihp
B

boOkerT

Apr 20, 2021
Bellingham, Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's kinda red but there she blows......

IMG 1540

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's kinda red but there she blows......

View attachment 290642

Congratulations! Well, it IS red. Before you head out and are seen in that red statement, you might want to try for some white privilege by giving it a good wash down with Clorox bleach. Some risk? Sure, might end up with pink. But think of the interesting names you'll surely bring upon you and your Pink Pioneer!

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There is nothing wrong with red. I know it isn't as fast as the camo one I had ordered, but it still gets my butt around. Don't let the color haters get you down. Keep your chin up and ignore their rhetoric. We red owners have feelings too. We need to rise up and band together and put a stop to all the ill will and shaming in this world. Oh excuse me, I almost shed a tear there. We need to come up with a catchy slogan for our cause... something like... RIDE RED! Stand with me brothers and sisters and let you red pride show! 🤣🤣🤣

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Red is the fastest color!
It won the official poll
It won the official race at TO
It is sort of like flat earthers, no amount of evidence is going to sway them at this point. You can lead them to water but it’s against the law to drown them in it.

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
My SXS was always mud color.

R

Red21

Aug 9, 2021
sioux falls, sd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I talked with a Honda dealer a couple of weeks ago, who I know personally. He told me that he expected to get his new allocation from Honda around mid-August, and that he would call me. Today is August, 20th. I am still waiting to hear from him.

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I talked with a Honda dealer a couple of weeks ago, who I know personally. He told me that he expected to get his new allocation from Honda around mid-August, and that he would call me. Today is August, 20th. I am still waiting to hear from him.
They said mine would ship on August 30th time will tell.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!