BOX1

Estimated delivery timing?

SP82

SP82

Jan 21, 2021
CA
I posted this a few days ago but there’s a 1000-3 SE in corona ca for sale. Nobody in this neighborhood wants it. If you live in the southwest and want to take a drive this dealership is only a few miles off of the I-15
Corona Motorsports A182ccee49c318df0e6158f7620e30ca
When I took the picture (to post here ) 2 sales guy hit me if I wanted it they would make me a deal. They don’t sell recreational sxs air out here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I’ve called almost 50 dealerships with no success. At this point I’ve been told that Honda isn’t accepting anymore orders
Should have called 51.

I put a deposit on a 2021 1000-5 Deluxe on 9/10/2021 that was ordered by the dealer 2+ weeks BEFORE the day I called. He claims NOV delivery (we shall see). I've purchased several vehicles from this dealer before, so they are pretty trustworthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smitty335
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I posted this a few days ago but there’s a 1000-3 SE in corona ca for sale. Nobody in this neighborhood wants it. If you live in the southwest and want to take a drive this dealership is only a few miles off of the I-15
Corona Motorsports View attachment 295642
When I took the picture (to post here ) 2 sales guy hit me if I wanted it they would make me a deal. They don’t sell recreational sxs air out here.

If they would "deal" at all, it may well pay the expense of driving a few hundred miles. I paid MSRP for my SE with no thought of asking them to drop the price (they had other buyers waiting).

SP82

SP82

Jan 21, 2021
CA
If they would "deal" at all, it may well pay the expense of driving a few hundred miles. I paid MSRP for my SE with no thought of asking them to drop the price (they had other buyers waiting).

They seemed motivated to sell it with a half empty showroom in a small dealership. Many moons ago when covid first hit dealers down here couldn’t get rid of pioneers fast enough. I got my LE for 1000$ under MSRP out the door with taxes and the warranty. Sales manager literally said just get rid of it so we can order another talon. Lol.

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My Dad just took possession of a new p1K LE today off a local dealers showroom. Had his Ranger Northstar in for a bad injector for the third time. He dropped it off and drove 5 miles down the road and bought a Honda.

M

Midwestguy38

May 21, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm on another list now supposed to have it early November. Pretty much lost faith in I69 but I'm going to let it ride in small chance that they get one before the new guys. Not sure why everyone else can give you ship dates and they have "no information"

T

Tmorey01

May 15, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any i69 people have any updates? Or received their pioneer?

R

Red21

Aug 9, 2021
sioux falls, sd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I realize that this may be a stupid question, but would someone please define what exactly is meant by "ship date"? Does it mean the day that it is loaded onto a truck to deliver to dealers? Does it mean the day the truck actually leaves the plant, or wherever they keep them? And once they are actually loaded on the delivery truck, are they usually delivered to the dealer within a week? A truck can get from South Caroline to the west coast easily in 3-4 days, barring any breakdown.

vbk

vbk

Aug 14, 2017
california
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is what I understand, The Dealer places an order, Honda will then give the dealer a aprox.. ship date (usually the end of a month)(can be extended), When Honda ships the unit, the dealer will get notification of it and the unit will go on the dealer web site. (at that point if it is a sold unit the dealer will remove from web site) (dealer can chose what part of order to be on the truck if truck only has room for 2 units, when ordered 4 units ) Dealer knows when and what is on the truck for delivery, (usually 1 week to California) Keep in mind the factory is making regular and California models which are different, My 1000-5 deluxe was made in April and delivered in August. I have been told it is shortage of trucks ?

Reactions: Capn1
B

Bennesh1

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The dealer that I have a deposit with has told me he gets an update on pending orders every Monday so I get a weekly text on my proposed ship date.

I

Irish6102

Aug 8, 2021
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Every time I call they say Honda still hasn’t gave them a time. I ordered in march
Yeah we ordered March 9 every time I’ve checked with them we’re still fourth in line for our model. (1000 deluxe camo)

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Yeah we ordered March 9 every time I’ve checked with them we’re still fourth in line for our model. (1000 deluxe camo)
Fourth in line? Sounds like a dealer allotment issue.

H

HondaTech

I'm on another list now supposed to have it early November. Pretty much lost faith in I69 but I'm going to let it ride in small chance that they get one before the new guys. Not sure why everyone else can give you ship dates and they have "no information"

Because Honda is giving us no information. The dates keep getting pushed back and they won't tell us a damm thing.

Reactions: Jerryg
The Hunter

The Hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello folks, I looked around Ky and Tn all last winter looking for a 1kp5 and got on line back the 2nd day of July and I69 in union city Tn had a used 2019 1k5p deluxe on their lawn that had 164 miles and I went on July 3 and loaded that jewel up and took it home to Ky.

N

Nvrgiveup

Hello folks, I looked around Ky and Tn all last winter looking for a 1kp5 and got on line back the 2nd day of July and I69 in union city Tn had a used 2019 1k5p deluxe on their lawn that had 164 miles and I went on July 3 and loaded that jewel up and took it home to Ky.

What part of KY? I’m in Bardstown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!