Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I forgot mention that when I talked with my dealer yesterday, he told me that he ordered a base model P 1000 back in December, and is STiLL waiting for it. 10 months ago. Unbelievable!!!
Actually thats very believable in these times.

Most if those trucks i told you about, are from then and even before that. October is truck month, new models are out (suppose to be)
There gona have to give sone serious rebates to move them.

Reactions: Farmer
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
It would be great to see a response posted by someone that actually works on the assembly line at their plant in S Carolina and address the following....how many SxS's do they produce a day? How many shifts are they working? What parts are often short that delays production? It would be great to know some of this stuff, but I'm sure they are forbidden to disclosing this type information.
Maybe John Doe #2 can help us out.
I'm sure @JACKAL would agree with me, with pictures like last time please...

Reactions: Farmer and Lady01
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

It would be great to see a response posted by someone that actually works on the assembly line at their plant in S Carolina and address the following....how many SxS's do they produce a day? How many shifts are they working? What parts are often short that delays production? It would be great to know some of this stuff, but I'm sure they are forbidden to disclosing this type information.

Maybe John Doe #2 can help us out.
I'm sure @JACKAL would agree with me, with pictures like last time please...

How many SXS do they produce a day? Up to 275 per day depending upon components logistics.

How many shift do they work? One shift, sometimes 8 hrs or 12 or 16. Factory likely running 24/7 building what they have components for.

What parts are they short? The ones that didn't show up from China.

Forbidden? Rule one of Honda club is we don't talk about Honda club.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
With the flexibility to produce many different types of powersports products, using domestic and globally sourced parts, associates at the Timmonsville plant currently have the annual capacity to manufacture 100,000 Honda ATVs and 100,000 side-by-sides for North American and global markets.Jul 17, 2018

B

Bennesh1

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I just got the dreaded call saying my ship date has moved from 10/29 to 11/29. I put my deposit down in August. I will keep looking in the meantime.

Reactions: Farmer
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I just got the dreaded call saying my ship date has moved from 10/29 to 11/29. I put my deposit down in August. I will keep looking in the meantime.
Sucks man!
but goes to show you, they dont know. Each date they give u just to keep you hard for a little while longer. Like i said before, our suppliers have been doing the same $hit for over a year and admitted so just so we don't go elsewhere. Good luck with your search. Depending on how bad u want it, your Gonna have to make a road trip.

SH21

SH21

Mar 18, 2021
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well the hits just keep coming. Pioneer is at the dealer and ready for pickup, was going to pick it up this Friday.

Wife tested positive for the China flu yesterday. Currently in quarantine/working from home.

Pickup will have to wait till next Friday.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Well the hits just keep coming. Pioneer is at the dealer and ready for pickup, was going to pick it up this Friday.

Wife tested positive for the China flu yesterday. Currently in quarantine/working from home.

Pickup will have to wait till next Friday.
That sucks man. Phucking China Virus!!!

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got the call earlier. Pioneer is at the dealer, picking it up next Friday. They do exist!
Yes they do! Lol. Just a crap shoot/lottery and will be for some time unfortunately.Its funny in a way to watch dealers give people dates all to have there dicks in the dirt when it changes cuz they dont even know. They need to stop with the est dates and just call when it arrives.

Glad yours finally came in, and good luck with the China Virus. Not only has it effected people getting machines, its hit you too!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!