Estimated delivery timing?

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Red is always faster. Never buy camo if you need speed!
Now hold on a sec! Sorry, no offense intended, but that just flies in the face of logic and facts. When Canada painted some of their air force jets red, their top speed dropped by 3.6% and fuel consumption increased by almost 5%. Why even the USAF knows to paint their jets gray or camo. Why? For speed of course. NASA has done extensive wind tunnel testing and found that white paint for their aircraft, and most all their space vehicles and rockets, allows for increased payload and speed. Fire Departments across America have been switching from red to yellow, they know yellow gets them to the fire faster (and they don't get mixed up with the Canadian jets). Need more proof? Pour a bottle of red food coloring over your head, then time yourself running a mile. I can guarantee you won't get anywhere close to the 4 minutes mile!

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now hold on a sec! Sorry, no offense intended, but that just flies in the face of logic and facts. When Canada painted some of their air force jets red, their top speed dropped by 3.6% and fuel consumption increased by almost 5%. Why even the USAF knows to paint their jets gray or camo. Why? For speed of course. NASA has done extensive wind tunnel testing and found that white paint for their aircraft, and most all their space vehicles and rockets, allows for increased payload and speed. Fire Departments across America have been switching from red to yellow, they know yellow gets them to the fire faster (and they don't get mixed up with the Canadian jets). Need more proof? Pour a bottle of red food coloring over your head, then time yourself running a mile. I can guarantee you won't get anywhere close to the 4 minutes mile!
Hell, I won't get anywhere near the mile! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
There is a book entitled All Corvettes Are Red. It's been around awhile. Someone should write a new book called All Honda Pioneer's Are Red.
Mine identifies as black.....although, the plasti dip has about run it's course. I think it may change it's identity sometime this winter!

advertisement
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
No. Only twice. Lol.

Actually, I found an 1000-3 SE, a 1000-5 SE, and the Deluxe all within a couple of weeks. The Deluxe was my preferred and it was only 1 hour away. That said, I spent an hour or more each AM on ATVTrader.com and calling dealers all over the country.

R

Red21

Aug 9, 2021
sioux falls, sd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We brought home our new PK-5 DLX yesterday. Woo Hoo! I put my deposit down on August 4, and was told sometime in October. The dealer originally ordered it last May. Obviously I didn't get it in October, but I have it now and its in my garage.

B

boOkerT

Apr 20, 2021
Bellingham, Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We brought home our new PK-5 DLX yesterday. Woo Hoo! I put my deposit down on August 4, and was told sometime in October. The dealer originally ordered it last May. Obviously I didn't get it in October, but I have it now and its in my garage.
Been having a great time in the snow around town since I went ahead and took the extra time and money to put the required items on mine to make it street legal. Wasn't that difficult the DOL was a bit slow in getting the title change to add the street legal status. Anyways Happy New Year to youse all!

Reactions: Lady01
B

BRMRIDER

Dec 23, 2021
Haymarket, Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I put a deposit on a 2021 1000-5 Deluxe in December and i am being told that it will be here at the end of Jan. What bothers me is all of these dealers Web sites say in stock but when you call them, they say they don't have it, they blame Honda for putting these sxs on there site even though they don't have it . I've got my fingers crossed and hope I get mine soon.

B

boOkerT

Apr 20, 2021
Bellingham, Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I put a deposit on a 2021 1000-5 Deluxe in December and i am being told that it will be here at the end of Jan. What bothers me is all of these dealers Web sites say in stock but when you call them, they say they don't have it, they blame Honda for putting these sxs on there site even though they don't have it . I've got my fingers crossed and hope I get mine soon.
Usually there should be posted a serial number or stock number labeled with the a given machine if its in stock....

Reactions: Lady01 and Buggyman
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
welcome and wish you luck on delivery

Reactions: Lady01
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!