Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

Bennesh1

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Finally took delivery of my 1000p5 today! Put my refundable deposit down end of august for a original ship date of 10/29 which was then shifted to 11/29 but then moved to 11/08. I worked with Keagen at Capitol Powersports in Wake NC and it was a great experience despite the supply chain delays. He was great about texting me weekly to keep me informed about my order status even if nothing had changed. I used this dealership which is 2 hours drive from me because they offered a refundable deposit and were totally upfront about the price and agreement. It was a great experience given the frustrating supply delays that are ongoing.
54ED802F FE75 474A 9DF6 58C05213132C

T

treeguy27

Sep 27, 2020
Mo
Any of the I-69 buyers getting machines or updates? I've called a few times but get the standard "We don't know" reply. Has anyone gotten any more detailed info? I don't know If they've received all of their allotment of 21's or will still get a few. The last time I talked to my sales guy they had no info on what would happen with the 22's if there would be different pricing or color options. It seems like a decent number of machines were getting delivered to dealers a month ago, then dried up. This thread has been pretty quiet lately. Been waiting since early April for a 1000-3 Deluxe.

T

Tmorey01

May 15, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any of the I-69 buyers getting machines or updates? I've called a few times but get the standard "We don't know" reply. Has anyone gotten any more detailed info? I don't know If they've received all of their allotment of 21's or will still get a few. The last time I talked to my sales guy they had no info on what would happen with the 22's if there would be different pricing or color options. It seems like a decent number of machines were getting delivered to dealers a month ago, then dried up. This thread has been pretty quiet lately. Been waiting since early April for a 1000-3 Deluxe.
I talked to my i69 salesman last week he’s sales they are getting a few at a time says I’m seventh on the list to get mine

I

Irish6102

Aug 8, 2021
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We’ve been waiting since March 9. They just tell us they don’t know. Last I heard we were still 4th on the list for a 1000-3 Deluxe camo. He did tell us if no more 2021’s come in we can get a 2022 if we want to pay the price difference. He doesn’t know what that difference will be though.

R

Red21

Aug 9, 2021
sioux falls, sd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just talked with my dealer. He told me that the estimated ship date is/was 11-28-21, which was two days ago. You would certainly think that shipping the 21's has got to be about wrapped up.
Question...does anyone live close to the Honda plant in SC and could drive by and see how many finished units are sitting in their holding lot, assuming they are parked outside?

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I just talked with my dealer. He told me that the estimated ship date is/was 11-28-21, which was two days ago. You would certainly think that shipping the 21's has got to be about wrapped up.
Question...does anyone live close to the Honda plant in SC and could drive by and see how many finished units are sitting in their holding lot, assuming they are parked outside?
There's a countrywide truck driver shortage. States are lowering the age to get a CDL to 18. Shipping is likely behind because of this.

• Dislike
Reactions: Lady01 and lee
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's a countrywide truck driver shortage. States are lowering the age to get a CDL to 18. Shipping is likely behind because of this.

Not to worry, CA is ready to help. (Besides the planned outlawing of fossil fuel off road vehicles):

"If you own a commercial vehicle with a gross vehicle weight rating of 14,001-26,000 pounds and it doesn’t meet new emissions standards, you will no longer be able to renew your registration. Commercial diesel trucks are being phased out by model year. The older your vehicle, the sooner you’ll need to purchase a new commercial truck, as of:

• January 1, 2020:
    Vehicle model years 2004 and older.
  • January 1, 2021:
    Vehicle model years 2005-2007.
  • January 1, 2023:
    Vehicle model years 2008-2010"

M

Midwestguy38

May 21, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I was told a week ago they had a couple come in im 18th on the list .. But mine is shipped with another dealer just waiting for it to arrive

• Sad
Reactions: Smitty335
P

Pgsull1

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2020
Nicholasville, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As bad as I hated to I ended up taking new Polaris Turbo S in July cause that Honda P1000-LE I paid for back last December never was delivered. I have put about 800 miles on it already and enjoy it even with few issues related to the ride command system, for most part it is point and go with 35 inch system 3s on it. I still have my Honda Rubicon and always tell the guys I ride with I may upgrade to a Honda if they ever deliver!

R

Red21

Aug 9, 2021
sioux falls, sd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I assume that you ended up cancelling it and got your money back, but I am curious - what reason did they give you for it never being delivered? The same blah blah blah they always seem to give us that are waiting.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!