P500 Everglades, the difference between the wet and dry seasons.

bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
I rode the high dry trails at Bear Island on Friday and was able to show two examples of the difference between the wet and dry seasons. The video is short by my standards coming in at about 12 minutes. I tried a new camera and some new video editing techniques as well.

For your entertainment and enjoyment? Best in full screen IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohanacreek
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Really cool terrain. Nothing like I'm used to

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I rode the high dry trails at Bear Island on Friday and was able to show two examples of the difference between the wet and dry seasons. The video is short by my standards coming in at about 12 minutes. I tried a new camera and some new video editing techniques as well.

For your entertainment and enjoyment? Best in full screen IMO.

That looks really neat. I think someday I'll pull the toy hauler down there and ride in that! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: JTW
bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
That looks really neat. I think someday I'll pull the toy hauler down there and ride in that! Thanks for sharing.
If you do, make sure you call ahead to the Oasis Ranger Station, vehicle permitting is required to ride in the preserve. You'll notice an orange decal on the left front fender just outside the windshield in the videos.

Reactions: JTW and Montecresto

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!