russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I’m more than happy with the Evos they grip well enough on rock to crawl but do well in mud too. Even the sticky peanut butter goo we have here in Alabama. They aren’t a mud tire but they are a good jack of all terrains.

Lol! I see what you did there!

Reactions: ohanacreek
strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just did the 30" terrabite tires and wouldn't change for anything!! Love the way it rides and looks! I have 3" lift and 1.5" wheel spacers. will touch inner fender in front if your hit things just right but its not damaging anything as it never really happens.

Reactions: joeymt33
strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pinecomn

Cattrell

Cattrell

Nov 26, 2018
Church Hill TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
so I have read most of the threads between the Blackwaters and the Terrabites and still dont know what the right tire for me is. I don't ride on the road more than a few miles between trails and ride mainly pretty rocky ground in East TN and SW Virginia.
All I know for sure is i am done with the Big Horn 2.0 tires, I have blown three already in the last 6 months and all the guys I ride with have no issues. They are all on RZR Turbo S with the Coyote tires (which look like the terrabite to me)
I do like to play in the mud so the big knobs of the blackwater look good but I just don't know......
Also trying to decide on 28" or going with the Super ATV arms and doing 30"
I know this has been covered before but most everyone that seems to choose the Terrabites does road driving, with that not a factor is the Blackwater the better choice??
While were at it, I am ordering beadlocks at the same time ......any suggestions? I like the Tusk Teton but they are 4-137,is that good or just acceptable since its not 4-136??
Sorry so many repeat questions but I want to order this stuff now but dont want to make a $1500 mistake! (need 5) !
Thanks for the input !!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
so I have read most of the threads between the Blackwaters and the Terrabites and still dont know what the right tire for me is. I don't ride on the road more than a few miles between trails and ride mainly pretty rocky ground in East TN and SW Virginia.
All I know for sure is i am done with the Big Horn 2.0 tires, I have blown three already in the last 6 months and all the guys I ride with have no issues. They are all on RZR Turbo S with the Coyote tires (which look like the terrabite to me)
I do like to play in the mud so the big knobs of the blackwater look good but I just don't know......
I know this has been covered before but most everyone that seems to choose the Terrabites does road driving, with that not a factor is the Blackwater the better choice??
While were at it, I am ordering beadlocks at the same time ......any suggestions? I like the Tusk Teton but they are 4-137,is that good or just acceptable since its not 4-136??
Sorry so many repeat questions but I want to order this stuff now but dont want to make a $1500 mistake! (need 5) !
Thanks for the input !!!
I have the A arms and run the 30 inch Black Waters, have 2000 miles on them. Never had a flat. Which ever tread design I get, it will be ITP tire. I'm looking at the ITP Tera Hooks but the Black Waters have done so well, my gut tells me to go back with the Black Waters, there a average size lug that doesn't throw a lot of mud up, just out, I don't run mud guards. I almost run 0 toe in, so it's squirrley above 35 MPH on pavement or dirt roads, the Black Waters don't wear well on pavement. I too have busted tires, 2 stockers and 1 8 ply EFX, the ITP has held up.

Reactions: Cattrell
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the input !!!
2 questions you should answer are how bad is the mud you ride and how much time do you spend on rocks. Imo the Terrabites work much better on rocks/hard ground. Evo's would win it mud but it'd take some pretty gooey mud to tell the difference. I still stick with my original suggestion...just get a set of each like i did lol

Reactions: Cattrell
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So the rear suspension doesn't need a lift at all for 30's and what front A arm SATV lift is it that you need

It’s not a lift. They move the tires forward one and a half inches. It works great with smaller 30 inch tires. Tires like the roctanes which are true to size or maybe a little bit bigger will have interference.

The back may rub very slightly if you don’t get the a arms that move the rear tires back but it won’t be bad at all. I’ll probably only experience that because I have the fender flares. It probably would not rub the stock Honda fenders

Reactions: TripleB
Leukic

Leukic

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2018
Leesville, South Carolina
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
It’s not a lift. They move the tires forward one and a half inches. It works great with smaller 30 inch tires. Tires like the roctanes which are true to size or maybe a little bit bigger will have interference.

The back may rub very slightly if you don’t get the a arms that move the rear tires back but it won’t be bad at all. I’ll probably only experience that because I have the fender flares. It probably would not rub the stock Honda fenders

So this would not be ideal for Terrabites 30x10x14 all around.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It is because I do not know if there was more than 1 SATV arms you can buy. But I just went and looked. Thanks for the help

Good point. They do offer a much much more expensive option that is included with their 6 inch lift kit. It makes the vehicle much wider and requires new axles, brake lines and tire rods.

Just the standard forward arms will do.

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!