Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
:oops:Lol. No hard feelings! I know you ride hard!:cool:
Man I ain't like that. My skin is so thick it's almost bulletproof lol. I can take ribbing with the best of them. It's all good.

Reactions: Eltobgi
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@drfubar the new camera location makes it look like you are moving right along.
Like 15 ~ 20 mph.
In the older videos of you and Delton at the Gulf it looks like you are only going 1 or 2 mph.

1) Do you think the camera angle creates an optical illusion that make it appear that you are going faster?
Is it possible that @Delton is just really slow so any footage with him included is slow (2).
A third idea, is there an optical illusion when Delton is in the frame it makes the video look like it's really slow weather it is or not?
Fourth hypothesis: the little numbers in the corner of the frame play a trick on the mind making you think Delton is going slow.

I'm going with #3, and calling it the Delton effect.

I really appreciate the videos you uploaded this last week.
Thanks for taking the time to share.
All kidding aside, the gulf is slow riding. There's a few places you can open it up to 20-25mph but for the most part it's 5-8. You "could" go faster but it wouldn't be riding hard, it'd be riding stupid. Take that hill climb video. Much faster than we were going and you'd bounce off a rock and tumble off one hell of an embankment.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You know @Delton, I think I like the Gulf better than Bull Run.
I think I do too. Guys in shop were talking about it yesterday (most of them have lived there their whole lives). They figured we had around 25-30 more miles of trails to discover. We did 15 but round trip. It's gonna take us a while lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!