P1000 Extended vent lines damp/moist/leaking???

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Was showing a friend how I had extended my vent lines and when I was showing him he pointed one out that was wet around the end of it like it had been leaking or something???? Nothing is pinched or blocked. Funny because its my gas line one. Any thoughts input or something to be concerned about? Found it to be kinda weird.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
All my vents were done by the dealer. I haven't looked to see if it dips below the oem vent, but the only time it burped a little fuel was because I over filled the tank.

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Make sure the tube does not dip below the OEM vent on top of the tank. If it does it will retain fluid and puke it out as the air in the tank expands.
All my vents were done by the dealer. I haven't looked to see if it dips below the oem vent, but the only time it burped a little fuel was because I over filled the tank.

You know what! That totally makes sense now and yes it does a little. I’ll have to tie it up a little higher. When I filled it the other day even tho the pump clicked off I still gave it a little more just to squeeze in a little extra lol. Ahhh makes me feel better now. What you both said are spot on!

Get a new machine and a person doesn’t want anything going wrong right away. I probably tend to panic a little about stuff when I shouldn’t.
THANK YOU!

Reactions: YardDog
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Get a new machine and a person doesn’t want anything going wrong right away. I probably tend to panic a little about stuff when I shouldn’t.
THANK YOU!
As much as these rigs cost it's normal to panic a little. There are other forums out there but this one is the only one I rely on. Tons of great folks, several are Pioneer guru's lol. Anytime you have a question the members here jump in to help you out, not cut you down like other forums.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
As much as these rigs cost it's normal to panic a little. There are other forums out there but this one is the only one I rely on. Tons of great folks, several are Pioneer guru's lol. Anytime you have a question the members here jump in to help you out, not cut you down like other forums.
The other forums know you better than we do, HA! Will be GREAT to see you at Mack's

Reactions: YardDog
Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It’s nice to get answeres from very knowledgeable people on here instead of getting a BS remark like read the manual or use the search button. Been on this form for a few years now but now moved up from the 500 to the 1000.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My gas vent has a little residue on the filter I use, but I usually fill it in my cool garage and it gets heated up by the motor once it’s outside so I figure there’s a good bit of vapor that escapes.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The other forums know you better than we do, HA! Will be GREAT to see you at Mack's
Hell I thought my handle explained it all.
YardDog : Appreciates a pat on the head or a bite to eat from time to time and is generally a good ol' boy. But you kick him and he'll bite yer ass lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!