Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Those look much better than my original doors. I’ve been trying to get my dealer to get get me a part list for the hardware kit for the new set cuz the old doors will work with that hardware kit I’m told. Only thing is, I only need the seal part of the hardware kit not the inside door part of it ugh...so they only have discriptions and they make no since at all. I’ve been trying and experiment with some of my refrigeration armor flex with zip ties to seal the doors. So far with one door it seals dam good. When I’m done I’ll post pics for all u original doors guys. But I still might want the hardware kit but they probably want an arm and a leg by the time they price it out:confused: but I’m not about to drop another 500$ for new doors either!

Reactions: BWAF
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@ofrcboy Just got done installing mine a couple of weeks ago and have been very impressed with them. Most of the air now comes around the lower door and through the shifter holes. I was curious how you like the honda mirrors with the doors? I have been trying to figure out a mirror setup, but didn't know if they honda mirrors would allow the passenger door to open all the way. I've been thinking about attaching some mirrors to the lower doors but if the honda ones work alright i might try them.

Reactions: BWAF and Remington
ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@ofrcboy Just got done installing mine a couple of weeks ago and have been very impressed with them. Most of the air now comes around the lower door and through the shifter holes. I was curious how you like the honda mirrors with the doors? I have been trying to figure out a mirror setup, but didn't know if they honda mirrors would allow the passenger door to open all the way. I've been thinking about attaching some mirrors to the lower doors but if the honda ones work alright i might try them.
They work but I had to cut a little piece of plastic to fit. Not the best but happy with them

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!